News on Shaka Smart

I talk to him almost daily via text, and watched games with him last week. He still reads the board all the time, but according to him he's "too lazy to sign in." He's as passionate as ever about the Gophers.

Go Gophers!!

That's too bad. I blip over a lot of posts, but when I saw a post from him, I paid attention.

I really feel like this needs to get to 100 pages/ 2000 posts

I don't have the heart to go back but there were some classics, back maybe 40 or 50 pages ago.

Wasn't Shaka the coach that was supposed to replace Tubby when we let him go because Shaka worked with our AD? LOL Oh those great coach speculation memories!

Shaka might replace Richard. Let's keep this thing alive.

The thread title is "News on Shaka Smart" and Shaka is in the college basketball news again.

So.....bump.

I thought I would bump this thread in light of the fact that we find ourselves in another coaching search. This thread really should be enshrined!!

Great thing we learned about Shaka was that he was smart enough not to follow Teague to Minnesota. That AD was a dumpster fire.

Is anyone checking air traffic from Austin, TX to MN just in case?

Okay, I'm actually about to shower and head to a bar actually to meet with some friends. I'll be at Bogarts for their Tuesday 3$ doubles, it's on Cary. I've been beat up before, no big deal. I'll wear my Vikes hat.

I'm not saying it's impossible for Shaka to go to Minnesota - as I've stated previously I'd rather him go to the U before anywhere else.
Sad to see that Bogarts didn't make it for two long after this. Turns out, they could've used all the business, brawling road dogs included, that they could get.

Top Bottom