Tubby will be fired this morning...

Tucker32

Reaction score
Not sure how I feel about this, but have heard that Tubby will be fired this morning.

Source??

I heard he will be getting a 20 year extension. My source on that is my 8 year old daughter, just to be clear.

Heard from where or who?

My mouth said wow and that is where my ears heard it from. Hope that helps.

(Not wow because I thought there was no way that could happen, I realized it was a possibility. Just wow...that it is happening, maybe)

My mouth said wow and that is where my ears heard it from. Hope that helps.

(Not wow because I thought there was no way that could happen, I realized it was a possibility. Just wow...that it is happening, maybe)

My finger seemed to hit the wrong reply button. Either that or someone mixed up my keys.:eek:

If this happens, I disagree with the decision but have no sympathy for Tubby. He snatched defeat out of the jaws of victory at both the individual game and season level too many times.

I do know that if we fire tubby today, we better have a new coach tomorrow or by the end of the week. Ellis and Teague better be talking to Andre Hollins a lot. Why? This kid is a special player with two years of eligibility left. He could easily take his show anywhere and I don't think we would force him to play here if he was not happy.

I think Teague and Ellis have a lot on their plate this week!

I wonder if this thread will make it to 2 pages?

Without a shred of proof or evidence to back up this claim, the thread should be locked.

Without a shred of proof or evidence to back up this claim, the thread should be locked.

If you have followed Ozzy and Ray as a poster- this poster is a long timer, not some kid who is on here trolling. I don't think Ozzy and Ray posts this unless there is something that has really been heard here.

I do know that if we fire tubby today, we better have a new coach tomorrow or by the end of the week. Ellis and Teague better be talking to Andre Hollins a lot. Why? This kid is a special player with two years of eligibility left. He could easily take his show anywhere and I don't think we would force him to play here if he was not happy.

I think Teague and Ellis have a lot on their plate this week!

Agree on Andre but possibly he would be happy to have a new coach. Tubby doesn't seem really close to his players.

I heard it from a friend, who heard it from a friend, who heard it from another you been messin' around .

Where the heck is this "info" coming from?

A source would be nice. IF its true, the timing is right. Waiting is NOT the answer.

What can he really say? He's not going to be able link to anything if he heard something it was word of mouth.

Judge the credibility of the poster and make your own decision.

Ozzy has been here since 2008 and has made ~160 posts. I don't see him as the kind of guy to play the super long game to troll Tubby.

What can he really say? He's not going to be able link to anything if he heard something it was word of mouth.

Judge the credibility of the poster and make your own decision.

Ozzy has been here since 2008 and has made ~160 posts. I don't see him as the kind of guy to play the super long game to troll Tubby.

Maybe just "a guy I know in the athletic department." So far we haven't even got that.

I am not fooled by this OP and thread. Reason?

It is hard to bull$hit a bull$hitter.

Top Bottom