Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 228
  1. #1

    Default Tubby will be fired this morning...

    Not sure how I feel about this, but have heard that Tubby will be fired this morning.


  2. #2

    Default

    Wow...

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy&Ray View Post
    Not sure how I feel about this, but have heard that Tubby will be fired this morning.
    Source?

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mnsports1 View Post
    Wow...
    Heard from where or who?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    3,400

    Default

    Source??

    I heard he will be getting a 20 year extension. My source on that is my 8 year old daughter, just to be clear.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by station19 View Post
    Heard from where or who?
    My mouth said wow and that is where my ears heard it from. Hope that helps.

    (Not wow because I thought there was no way that could happen, I realized it was a possibility. Just wow...that it is happening, maybe)

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Schnauzer View Post
    Source??

    I heard he will be getting a 20 year extension. My source on that is my 8 year old daughter, just to be clear.
    Pretty sure you are wrong .....

  8. Default

    Press conference at 3pm today...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    3,400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Winasota Gopher View Post
    Pretty sure you are wrong .....
    No, she really said that!

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mnsports1 View Post
    My mouth said wow and that is where my ears heard it from. Hope that helps.

    (Not wow because I thought there was no way that could happen, I realized it was a possibility. Just wow...that it is happening, maybe)
    My finger seemed to hit the wrong reply button. Either that or someone mixed up my keys.

  11. Default

    If this happens, I disagree with the decision but have no sympathy for Tubby. He snatched defeat out of the jaws of victory at both the individual game and season level too many times.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    6,658

    Default

    Need source.

  13. #13

    Default

    I do know that if we fire tubby today, we better have a new coach tomorrow or by the end of the week. Ellis and Teague better be talking to Andre Hollins a lot. Why? This kid is a special player with two years of eligibility left. He could easily take his show anywhere and I don't think we would force him to play here if he was not happy.

    I think Teague and Ellis have a lot on their plate this week!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    3,400

    Default

    I wonder if this thread will make it to 2 pages?

  15. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Schnauzer View Post
    I wonder if this thread will make it to 2 pages?
    In before the lock...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •