Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 228
  1. #1

    Default Tubby will be fired this morning...

    Not sure how I feel about this, but have heard that Tubby will be fired this morning.


  2. #2

    Default

    Wow...

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy&Ray View Post
    Not sure how I feel about this, but have heard that Tubby will be fired this morning.
    Source?

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mnsports1 View Post
    Wow...
    Heard from where or who?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    3,382

    Default

    Source??

    I heard he will be getting a 20 year extension. My source on that is my 8 year old daughter, just to be clear.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by station19 View Post
    Heard from where or who?
    My mouth said wow and that is where my ears heard it from. Hope that helps.

    (Not wow because I thought there was no way that could happen, I realized it was a possibility. Just wow...that it is happening, maybe)

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Schnauzer View Post
    Source??

    I heard he will be getting a 20 year extension. My source on that is my 8 year old daughter, just to be clear.
    Pretty sure you are wrong .....

  8. Default

    Press conference at 3pm today...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    3,382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Winasota Gopher View Post
    Pretty sure you are wrong .....
    No, she really said that!

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mnsports1 View Post
    My mouth said wow and that is where my ears heard it from. Hope that helps.

    (Not wow because I thought there was no way that could happen, I realized it was a possibility. Just wow...that it is happening, maybe)
    My finger seemed to hit the wrong reply button. Either that or someone mixed up my keys.

  11. Default

    If this happens, I disagree with the decision but have no sympathy for Tubby. He snatched defeat out of the jaws of victory at both the individual game and season level too many times.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    6,488

    Default

    Need source.

  13. #13

    Default

    I do know that if we fire tubby today, we better have a new coach tomorrow or by the end of the week. Ellis and Teague better be talking to Andre Hollins a lot. Why? This kid is a special player with two years of eligibility left. He could easily take his show anywhere and I don't think we would force him to play here if he was not happy.

    I think Teague and Ellis have a lot on their plate this week!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    3,382

    Default

    I wonder if this thread will make it to 2 pages?

  15. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Schnauzer View Post
    I wonder if this thread will make it to 2 pages?
    In before the lock...

  16. #16

    Default

    Without a shred of proof or evidence to back up this claim, the thread should be locked.

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownGopher View Post
    Without a shred of proof or evidence to back up this claim, the thread should be locked.
    If you have followed Ozzy and Ray as a poster- this poster is a long timer, not some kid who is on here trolling. I don't think Ozzy and Ray posts this unless there is something that has really been heard here.

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rouser View Post
    I do know that if we fire tubby today, we better have a new coach tomorrow or by the end of the week. Ellis and Teague better be talking to Andre Hollins a lot. Why? This kid is a special player with two years of eligibility left. He could easily take his show anywhere and I don't think we would force him to play here if he was not happy.

    I think Teague and Ellis have a lot on their plate this week!
    Agree on Andre but possibly he would be happy to have a new coach. Tubby doesn't seem really close to his players.

  19. Default

    I heard it from a friend, who heard it from a friend, who heard it from another you been messin' around .

  20. #20

    Default

    Stupid Thread that says nothing.
    I think I'm losing my mind, but as long as I don't lose the part that tells me when I haffta pee, I'll be all right..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  










Get Adobe Flash player