Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Default Tubby will be fired this morning...

Not sure how I feel about this, but have heard that Tubby will be fired this morning.

Wow...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy&Ray View Post
    Not sure how I feel about this, but have heard that Tubby will be fired this morning.
    Source?

Quote Originally Posted by mnsports1 View Post
    Wow...
    Heard from where or who?

Source??

I heard he will be getting a 20 year extension. My source on that is my 8 year old daughter, just to be clear.

Quote Originally Posted by station19 View Post
    Heard from where or who?
    My mouth said wow and that is where my ears heard it from. Hope that helps.

(Not wow because I thought there was no way that could happen, I realized it was a possibility. Just wow...that it is happening, maybe)

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Schnauzer View Post
    Source??

I heard he will be getting a 20 year extension. My source on that is my 8 year old daughter, just to be clear.
    Pretty sure you are wrong .....

8. Default

Press conference at 3pm today...

Quote Originally Posted by Winasota Gopher View Post
    Pretty sure you are wrong .....
    No, she really said that!

Quote Originally Posted by mnsports1 View Post
    My mouth said wow and that is where my ears heard it from. Hope that helps.

(Not wow because I thought there was no way that could happen, I realized it was a possibility. Just wow...that it is happening, maybe)
    My finger seemed to hit the wrong reply button. Either that or someone mixed up my keys.

11. Default

If this happens, I disagree with the decision but have no sympathy for Tubby. He snatched defeat out of the jaws of victory at both the individual game and season level too many times.

Need source.

I do know that if we fire tubby today, we better have a new coach tomorrow or by the end of the week. Ellis and Teague better be talking to Andre Hollins a lot. Why? This kid is a special player with two years of eligibility left. He could easily take his show anywhere and I don't think we would force him to play here if he was not happy.

I think Teague and Ellis have a lot on their plate this week!

I wonder if this thread will make it to 2 pages?

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Schnauzer View Post
    I wonder if this thread will make it to 2 pages?
    In before the lock...

Without a shred of proof or evidence to back up this claim, the thread should be locked.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownGopher View Post
    Without a shred of proof or evidence to back up this claim, the thread should be locked.
    If you have followed Ozzy and Ray as a poster- this poster is a long timer, not some kid who is on here trolling. I don't think Ozzy and Ray posts this unless there is something that has really been heard here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rouser View Post
    I do know that if we fire tubby today, we better have a new coach tomorrow or by the end of the week. Ellis and Teague better be talking to Andre Hollins a lot. Why? This kid is a special player with two years of eligibility left. He could easily take his show anywhere and I don't think we would force him to play here if he was not happy.

I think Teague and Ellis have a lot on their plate this week!
    Agree on Andre but possibly he would be happy to have a new coach. Tubby doesn't seem really close to his players.

19. Default

I heard it from a friend, who heard it from a friend, who heard it from another you been messin' around .

Stupid Thread that says nothing.
    I think I'm losing my mind, but as long as I don't lose the part that tells me when I haffta pee, I'll be all right..