***OFFICIAL GOPHERS-FLORIDA NCAA TOURNEY IN-GAME THREAD***

Stan

Reaction score
A win today and we are in the Sweet 16 for only the fourth time in program history (89, 90, 97). It's all about the guard play. Hollins x 2 + Coleman give us what they gave us against UCLA and we've got a good shot. Throw in more good minutes from EE and Walker and we can flex our bench strength. Obviously need more out of Rodney. Let's get after it.

Let's go Gophers...Lets go Tubby. We got this!

A win today and we are in the Sweet 16 for only the fourth time in program history (89, 90, 97). It's all about the guard play. Hollins x 2 + Coleman give us what they gave us against UCLA and we've got a good shot. Throw in more good minutes from EE and Walker and we can flex our bench strength. Obviously need more out of Rodney. Let's get after it.

I think the NCAA would disagree with you...

***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS. FLORIDA NCAA TOURNAMENT IN GAME THREAD***

I started the threads for two of our best upsets (Wiscy and Indiana) so I though I would try it again! Come on gophers, go out there, prove all those doubters wrong, and put a beat-down on Florida. WE CAN DO THIS!

Thank god you started this. Now we have a chance.

EDIT: Uh oh. It looks like you weren't first to the party. Did you just place some sick hex on us?

Can the Gophers withstand tenacious guard defense providing little operating space? We know it's coming so what are going to do about it? Can Dre elevate his game yet another level? Vulnerabilities can be ameliorated but the Gophers have to play with team wide courage. It will be the defining moment of the season obviously.

Can we merge this with the other thread?

Yes, agree, Rodney and Trevor MUST FINISH at the rim. They will have many opportunities if the guards can handle the pressure which we know is coming like an approaching storm.

Rise to the occasion MN!!!

I'm edgy. I have been snapping at everybody like a damn catfish. Lets Go Gophers!

Looks like they've already decided to not crash the offensive boards as hard to get back on transition defense.

Florida is putting on a clinic about how to attack a zone -- lots of ball movement, hit the high post, distribute to the wings for open looks.

How about you call that moving screen on Oto?

Refs have been absolutely terrible so far.

Well this is one of the worst / most inconsistently officiated games of the tournament. Wow. This is awful.

If Florida shoots like this, we have no chance. And we've had 2 in-and-outs already. Did they seriously not fix those rims?

Refs must have Florida winning it all in their bracket.

New game, same old story. I don't understand how tubby thinks his top 10 players can match up with Florida's top 7.

Top Bottom