Gopher football news

SWGopherNut

Reaction score
Where do you go to get your Gopher football news (blogs, reporters, podcast, message boards, twitter sights)? I have felt lost since FBT shutdown, miss the mailbag and recruiting news.

Where do you go to get your Gopher football news (blogs, reporters, podcast, message boards, twitter sights)? I have felt lost since FBT shutdown, miss the mailbag and recruiting news.

I really miss FBT as well! It was really sad to see MV let it go, but he is over at "The Daily Gopher" writing, so I do frequent there. And, of course, GopherHole. :)

For the past 10 or so years, I've been going to a web site called GopherHole. The web address is www.GopherHole.com. I've gotten about 99% of the Gopher info at that site. You should check it out some time.

MV seems to have disappeared since he wrote Part 1 of his recruiting round-up, which is a shame. I like reading what he has to say.

Agree that FBT is missed. It was so strongly dedicated to the finer details of the Gopher football program, and now MV seems to be lost in the wash of The Daily Gopher. That said, TDG is a decent site, and I go there probably 2 times a week to check in. Gopherhole is great for links and some solid exclusive interviews. And Twitter is always a solid way to track important Gopher football goings on.

Many good updates on Twitter from GopherGridiron, Gopherfootball, GophersNow, Gopherhole and the GI guys.

gopherhole......weird never heard of it will have to check it out. :banghead:

I will have to check out Daily gopher more often.

Thanks!

I wait for Bleed, among others, to post articles. That typically does the trick. I do enjoy the Daily Gopher for the in depth coverage of Football, Basketball, and Hockey all on one home page

Top Bottom