Gray

Curseislifted33

Reaction score
Brewster had the Texas offensive cordinator in town to talk about how they used Vince Young as a freshman. Brew said Gray will play right away. how do u think they will use him?

Brewster had the Texas offensive cordinator in town to talk about how they used Vince Young as a freshman. Brew said Gray will play right away. how do u think they will use him?

Probably as an explosive playmaker.

Explosive?

Probably as an explosive playmaker.

You mean like a "dynamic", "tremendous", "why not us, why not now", "game-changing", "outstanding", "finest on-campus stadium in America", "rose bowl goin'", "aggressive", "positive", "extremely physical" player? You mean that kind of explosive?

Without a doubt I home he means that kind of explosive, that would be perfect for gopher nation.

You mean like a "dynamic", "tremendous", "why not us, why not now", "game-changing", "outstanding", "finest on-campus stadium in America", "rose bowl goin'", "aggressive", "positive", "extremely physical" player? You mean that kind of explosive?

Without question.

Brew always says he is looking for big play makers on the Offense Gray is a perfect fit for that.

Absolutely. A player with that kind of explosiveness really gets my blood boilin

I heard he will most likely be put him into many of the same plays that Pittman ran last year.

Well, Gray appears to be the most explosive pure athlete we've had at the QB position since probably Ricky Foggie, so I would imagine we'll see a number of different formations and situations in which we probably will look to take advantage of that fact.

shotgun, under center, designed roll outs, qb draws and the such would be expected I guess. What else will Brewster and Fisch do with him? I guess we'll find out.

I'm guessing we'll see some of the same things OSU did with Pryor early on.

Isn't it great that he "wanted" to be a Gopher? That means he's a "special" type of player. :clap:

Top Bottom