Who Has That Nice Depth Chart That I Used to See On Here All the Time?

GoGophers2005

Reaction score
The one in the spreadsheet that showed each position and year in school?

There is now a link to the grid up in the header bar. Click on "Gopher Football", and it's under there.

A couple things

First, it was reported that Johnathan Hoese is the fullback in the two back set. He is a horse who knows the big stage.

Second, the link and post are different in that the post shows Willis, Carufel, Davis, Alford, and Stommes as the starting 5. This has been reported and posted. The link at the top is outdated with Tow Arnett and Wynn in the lineup.

Maybe this is a stupid question, but...

I'm assuming there are so many red shirts in the grid because we don't know enough about who will be red shirting yet. Or are there really that many people red shirting?

He said by default he places everyone as a redshirt until it is taken away by game experience.

He said by default he places everyone as a redshirt until it is taken away by game experience.

Correct, what I'll do is automatically make everyone a redshirt to begin with, and then move them up when either Brew says they're going to play (like he did with Gray) or they actually get on the field.

Top Bottom