Please tell me Brewster is not dying his hair.

I promise Brewster isn't dying his hair. I also promise that I will never die and that one day you'll find that special someone Studwell.

Studwell, would you rather our coach have this look?

lane-kiffin.jpg

Visit Studwell's website:

cover1.jpg

http://www.confessionsofastraightmalehairdresser.com/home.htm

Some members of the team say he does not dye his hair, but he does dye his shorts yellow in the front and brown in the back....especially when he goes out drinking. Or is it gold in the front and maroon in the back?

Brewster isn't dying his hair

Your eyes are simply adjusting to that bright thing in the sky that showed up for the first time in 6 months earlier this week.

Is this really worth bringing up at all??? Could care less what his hair looks like. I am more concerned with his production as a HC. Anyone taking a shot at Brew for dying his hair is simply a cheap shot artist looking for something to attack him with (see Patrick Ruesse for more details)!

I don't even get it. Is Studwell serious or is he making a joke? I'm confused, which isn't all that unusual, but for the life of me I can't figure out the point of the post. If Stud's serious, then wow. If he's joking, then it is way over my head and I'm embarrassed to have to ask for help on getting it. Can Studwell or someone explain??

Is this really worth bringing up at all??? Could care less what his hair looks like. I am more concerned with his production as a HC. Anyone taking a shot at Brew for dying his hair is simply a cheap shot artist looking for something to attack him with (see Patrick Ruesse for more details)!

well, that loud mouth fat pat doesn't have any hair left to dye so he is probably just jealous as per usual.

Bronko...careful about comments regarding not having any hair left to dye. I am not bald though, I am folically impaired. Gotta be PC around here these days. LOL

I don't even get it. Is Studwell serious or is he making a joke? I'm confused, which isn't all that unusual, but for the life of me I can't figure out the point of the post. If Stud's serious, then wow. If he's joking, then it is way over my head and I'm embarrassed to have to ask for help on getting it. Can Studwell or someone explain??

You know what's scary? Sometimes even I don't know.

Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_190274.jpg

Studwell55, what is worse, a grown man who is dying his hair or a grown man at a tailgate with braces on?

It doesn't surprise me at all. I hope it helps once the games start. Maybe he thinks it will help his recruiting in-state moms.

Wow, I could not care less if he dyes his hair. Nor would I care if he used self-tanning products or teeth whiteners.

Top Bottom