what was Brew thinking...

Curseislifted33

Reaction score
scheduling the spring game the same day as the NFL draft? wow tough choice, good thing I have Tivo... any reasons he would pick the 25th???

watching actual outdoor football vs. watching a draft on TV.... hmmmmm..... seems like an easy choice to me.:)

scheduling the spring game the same day as the NFL draft? wow tough choice, good thing I have Tivo... any reasons he would pick the 25th???

Quit your complaining!! At least your fiancee didn't schedule your wedding on the same day of the Draft and Spring Practice!! :)

So...Son of badger? How'd she take it when you told her you needed to reschedule?

Let's See Scrimmage Should end ~ 3:00 p.m.

And the NFL draft starts @ 11:00 a.m. . . . . they should be around pick #6 of round #1 by then.

:D;):D;):D

Who cares? This is actually probably a good move since the Gophers won't have anyone picked on the first day on the draft.

Actually I think the draft starts at 4:00 this year. They are creeping it closer and closer to primetime. Only two rounds on the first day too. The first round will probably be about five hours anyways so all you Vikings fans can get home in time to watch your team try to make a pick on time. Take that Tice!

Not like any ex-Gophers will be drafted anyways.

The NFL Draft versus the Sping Game? I bet you have a subscription to the National Enquire

I've never understood the obsession with the draft. What is there to see? A kid in a suit walking on stage, maybe putting on a hat or a jersey? Thrilling.

I've never understood the obsession with the draft. What is there to see? A kid in a suit walking on stage, maybe putting on a hat or a jersey? Thrilling.

you are kidding right

it's the same thing as obsessing will seantrell be wearing maroon and gold

who will the wear the viking colors is what the draft is....and the pros do it in one day

how many where is henderson will there be between now and when he chooses.......500?

Dayjoh is right, the draft doesn't start until 4pm. I originally thought Brewster was crazy for scheduling the spring game over the draft, but as it turns out, he is crazy smart. April 25th = a full day of football.

Top Bottom