Official 2013 Gophers Football Signing Day Thread: Links, Tweets, Quotes, Analysis

@nadinebabu: Kill on the best recruit: For me to point out just one, I can't do it justice, because there's several of them. #Gophers QUOTE]

What a dumb question. How else would you possibly expect the man to answer a question like that. Good Lord.

@NadineBabu: Kill on Chris Wipson: He's a great leader, he doesn't have to do it by yelling and screaming, he does it just naturally.

Go Gophers!!

@1500espn_reusse: Gophs 12th in Big Ten as media & fans salute Coach Kill's recruiting acumen. Country Jer landed in softest FB job in the country.

Go Gophers!!

His schtick is getting really old.

It would be hilarious if everyone just started retweeting Ruesse with #FFFF

@jkatzenstein: Jerry Kill being grateful for a Delta hub in Georgia just shows the #Gophers don't have the money to compete in recruiting

Go Gophers!!

@nadinebabu: Kill: I'll recruit as many athletic quarterbacks as I can get. #Gophers

Go Gophers!!

@jkatzenstein: Jerry Kill being grateful for a Delta hub in Georgia just shows the #Gophers don't have the money to compete in recruiting

Go Gophers!!

He said it right after talking about the coaches talking to moms in GA. More about cheaper/quick flights for family members. :confused:

I'd like to remind you all that Katzenstein is (at least on paper) a U alum. What a dick - and an embarrassment.

Hey Sid, STFU!!! Does something like this happen anywhere else?!

@nadinebabu: Sid called Billy Glasscock a bad recruiting coordinator. Kill corrected him and said he did a good job. #Gophers

Go Gophers!!

Whoa....calm down.

Hey Sid, STFU!!! Does something like this happen anywhere else?!

@nadinebabu: Sid called Billy Glasscock a bad recruiting coordinator. Kill corrected him and said he did a good job. #Gophers

Go Gophers!!

The Delta hub comment also might be related to the fact that you can fly there direct from anywhere, and there are about 20 flights a day direct from Minneapolis. We have more money coming in from TV revenue than just about any school in America. I don't think we have to skimp on recruiting flights.

The Delta hub comment also might be related to the fact that you can fly there direct from anywhere, and there are about 20 flights a day direct from Minneapolis. We have more money coming in from TV revenue than just about any school in America. I don't think we have to skimp on recruiting flights.

You do if a school is saving up for better football facilities. ;)

Sid's old. Enough said. We can't take him too seriously anymore.

Oh I know. Wasn't trying to say that our classes were better than all those schools. Just that just looking at the rankings (like some of the average fans and even some of the media do) can be deceiving if you don't actually look at it closely.

Exhibit A:

@1500espn_reusse: Gophs 12th in Big Ten as media & fans salute Coach Kill's recruiting acumen. Country Jer landed in softest FB job in the country.

“Cynicism is nothing but intellectual cowardice”.
- Henry Rollins

@nadinebabu: One other Sid-Bit - he went off on @Charley_Walters saying that he had Matt Birk on 1s thing after the SB. Charley asked for security!

Go Gophers!!

@darrenwolfson: Cooper CB Malik Rucker said the #Gophers offered, but it was a "weird situation." Tried to get him to elaborate. He declined. Iowa bound.

Go Gophers!!

@darrenwolfson: Cooper CB Malik Rucker said the #Gophers offered, but it was a "weird situation." Tried to get him to elaborate. He declined. Iowa bound.

Go Gophers!!

The weird situation was that he chose Iowa.

Top Bottom