Ski-U-Mah the new official magazine of Gopher Athletics is unveiled

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per GopherSports:

http://www.gophersports.com/ot/ski-u-mah.html

Ski-U-Mah is the new official magazine of Gopher Athletics. Published on a bi-monthly basis, it has been developed exclusively for our stakeholders and fans. IT’S A GREAT TIME TO BE A GOPHER, and we have created Ski-U-Mah to bring you stories about Gopher Athletics that you can’t get anywhere else.

Gopher Athletics is nothing without its people, and we are fortunate to have a department filled with amazing individuals. We have a lot to celebrate and we look forward to sharing these stories with you in every edition of Ski-U-Mah.

Additionally, Ski-U-Mah will be an important vehicle for presenting key initiatives relating to facilities, finances, season tickets and other special offers.
I see a great future ahead for Gopher Athletics and am very much looking forward to seeing it chronicled for you here in Ski-U-Mah!

GO GOPHERS!

Norwood Teague
Director of Athletics

Go Gophers!!

Yes, please do check on hardcopies! I'd subscribe for delivery. I know in this day and age, everyone wants it on their tablet/phone/device, but for me there's no substitute to sitting on the crapper with a real-life printed magazine.

Yes, please do check on hardcopies! I'd subscribe for delivery. I know in this day and age, everyone wants it on their tablet/phone/device, but for me there's no substitute to sitting on the crapper with a real-life printed magazine.

HAHA! +1! But, I do that with my iPad now. HAHA.

If you guys want to DM me your mailing information I will be creating a mailing list. I am in the process of finding out if there will be a cost.

Alright so this first issue will have no cost. There will likely be some cost for future issues to at least cover shipping. We haven't yet sorted out the details completely.

I had problems accessing the online version. Got some error message. Anyone else encounter a similar problem?

bumping for people to DM me their mailing info to send a hard copy. As I stated earlier this first issue will be completely fee.

To everyone that responded your issue should be mailed out tomorrow

Thanks pig man! Just got the magazine in the mail today and it's really nice.

Surprised it took this long. Just about every other B1G school has a similar magazine.

Good move AD Norwood Teague. Now you just need a practice facility for Coach Tubby Smith.

Just wanted to let you all know that there will be a new issue of Ski-U-Mah every two months for a total of six issues a year.

Top Bottom