Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Ski-U-Mah the new official magazine of Gopher Athletics is unveiled

per GopherSports:

http://www.gophersports.com/ot/ski-u-mah.html

Ski-U-Mah is the new official magazine of Gopher Athletics. Published on a bi-monthly basis, it has been developed exclusively for our stakeholders and fans. ITíS A GREAT TIME TO BE A GOPHER, and we have created Ski-U-Mah to bring you stories about Gopher Athletics that you canít get anywhere else.

Gopher Athletics is nothing without its people, and we are fortunate to have a department filled with amazing individuals. We have a lot to celebrate and we look forward to sharing these stories with you in every edition of Ski-U-Mah.

Additionally, Ski-U-Mah will be an important vehicle for presenting key initiatives relating to facilities, finances, season tickets and other special offers.
    I see a great future ahead for Gopher Athletics and am very much looking forward to seeing it chronicled for you here in Ski-U-Mah!

GO GOPHERS!

Norwood Teague
    Director of Athletics

Go Gophers!!

Internet only or can you subscribe for a hard copy?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RochesterGopher View Post
    Internet only or can you subscribe for a hard copy?
    I will look into that for you. We have hard copies in our office so I'm sure there is a way to purchase the hard copies. I should have the answer by tomorrow.

Doesn't sound like the revitalization of this SKI-U-MAH! magazine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ski-U-Mah_(magazine)

Yes, please do check on hardcopies! I'd subscribe for delivery. I know in this day and age, everyone wants it on their tablet/phone/device, but for me there's no substitute to sitting on the crapper with a real-life printed magazine.
    Back off man, I'm a scientist.

Twitter: @JTorto40

Quote Originally Posted by Gopher Bandanna Guy View Post
    Yes, please do check on hardcopies! I'd subscribe for delivery. I know in this day and age, everyone wants it on their tablet/phone/device, but for me there's no substitute to sitting on the crapper with a real-life printed magazine.
    Bingo

Quote Originally Posted by Gopher Bandanna Guy View Post
    HAHA! +1! But, I do that with my iPad now. HAHA.

8. Default

If you guys want to DM me your mailing information I will be creating a mailing list. I am in the process of finding out if there will be a cost.

9. Default

Alright so this first issue will have no cost. There will likely be some cost for future issues to at least cover shipping. We haven't yet sorted out the details completely.
    Last edited by It's a Pig Man!; 02-05-2013 at 10:13 PM. Reason: poor wording

I had problems accessing the online version. Got some error message. Anyone else encounter a similar problem?
    #NothingShortOfGreatness #BrickByBrick

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by e.bigelow View Post
    I had problems accessing the online version. Got some error message. Anyone else encounter a similar problem?
    Not working for me, just tried.

12. Default

bumping for people to DM me their mailing info to send a hard copy. As I stated earlier this first issue will be completely fee.

13. Default

To everyone that responded your issue should be mailed out tomorrow

Thanks pig man! Just got the magazine in the mail today and it's really nice.
    "what are our wet spots" - Joel Maturi

Surprised it took this long. Just about every other B1G school has a similar magazine.

Good move AD Norwood Teague. Now you just need a practice facility for Coach Tubby Smith.

Quote Originally Posted by It's a Pig Man! View Post
    To everyone that responded your issue should be mailed out tomorrow
    Is it too late to get in? I just saw Chuck Merzbacher in the elevator of my office building last week!
    Quote Originally Posted by stevedave23 View Post
    I don't think I've ever read anything on gopher hole more spot on than these sentences. Ever.

17. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered User View Post
    Is it too late to get in? I just saw Chuck Merzbacher in the elevator of my office building last week!
    Of course not

Of course not
    Sweet. Thanks Piggy...PM'ing you right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by stevedave23 View Post
    I don't think I've ever read anything on gopher hole more spot on than these sentences. Ever.

19. Default

I sent out copies today to everyone who PM'ed me. Hope you guys enjoy!

I sent out copies today to everyone who PM'ed me. Hope you guys enjoy!
    Thanks a ton PigMan. Got mine last week, forgot to thank you. Mag looks great.
    Back off man, I'm a scientist.

Twitter: @JTorto40