#1Duke goes down

Monty519

Reaction score
Thought this deserved a thread, they just lost to NC State 84-76

Thought this deserved a thread, they just lost to NC State 84-76

Wait!What? You mean other teams in the top ten lose on the road in conference play? Was NCST ranked in the Top Ten too?

THIS is why I want to kill some of our fair weather fans...winning on the road in conference play is HARD and UNCOMMON...even for the top teams. IU will lose road games this year (to us for sure) and we will lose road games after today. It is the road and going 5-4 on the road in the B1G and holding court at home gives you a chance to win the conference...especially this year with so much depth.

The key is not losing to teams you can't lose too (IA, NE, NW, PU, PSU) and winning some road games you are 50/50 on (IL)...we are still in great shape to finish top 3 and play for the Conference Champ if we can beat MI next week at home and return the favor vs IU at the Barn.

No predictions from me on any B1G games this year. I am just so frikking excited for the competition and excitement of every game that I bought an extra 6-month supply of Depends to just get me through the next 3 months.

Wait!What? You mean other teams in the top ten lose on the road in conference play? Was NCST ranked in the Top Ten too?

THIS is why I want to kill some of our fair weather fans...winning on the road in conference play is HARD and UNCOMMON...even for the top teams. IU will lose road games this year (to us for sure) and we will lose road games after today. It is the road and going 5-4 on the road in the B1G and holding court at home gives you a chance to win the conference...especially this year with so much depth.

The key is not losing to teams you can't lose too (IA, NE, NW, PU, PSU) and winning some road games you are 50/50 on (IL)...we are still in great shape to finish top 3 and play for the Conference Champ if we can beat MI next week at home and return the favor vs IU at the Barn.

If you do that, there won't be many GH'ers left to comment. Oh wait, you're from Philly..........

Top Bottom