IT IS GAMEDAY!!!

Tater

f.k.a. "Tubtastic"
Reaction score
Just amped for this game. I think it comes down to Dre going off for 30+ today (and Trevor playing monster D). My prediction is as goes Dre as goes the Gophs today.

I agree about Rodney. Indie has no one who can guard him if Rodney plays an NIT 2012 style take it to them game. I thought he backed off a bit offensively in the Illinois game when he missed a leaner and 3 pointer early. Keep on flying Rodney!

Agreed Rodney is due. My pick of Dre has to do with him being the best match up vs INs guards. This will be a great match up game.

I've got my hockey jersey on (from the old student section days), going to a friends house who are both a couple of alumni. Hoping to watch a great game which will lead to a potential Top 5 match-up Thursday!

I agree with the Rodney take, they really do not have a good defensive match for him.

Go Gophers!

It just ain't the same playing Indiana without Bobby Knight.:(

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

In case you missed it, GopherHole.com game preview

Will be interesting to see the tone set (or not set) by the refs early on. Minnesota would be helped if they can get physical without questionable foul calls putting Indiana on the line.

Great pregame show on right now on B1G Network. Hoff's shot is on now.

Man, with the 11:00 start it's just like football Saturday, except with basketball! Rinse my mouth out from the night before while listening to the Minnesota March and then stumble groggily down to the bar for some hair of the dog.

Great pregame show on right now on B1G Network. Hoff's shot is on now.

They just showed Kendall Shell while showing Coleman's stats against Illinois. Because they look basically identical, you know.

They did, however, just show footage of Shell warming up and talked about his career 29 point game at IL earlier this week ... Heh.

(Edit: Stoa beat me to it)

So excited ! I'm also hoping for rodney to step up he's due I kno trev and dre will have big games to . Hope there ready !!

Let's keep it going today boys and get a W! No pressure on the road, let's steal one.

Sorry. Didnt mean to hijack the game threat. Let Go Gophers! A U2 introduction for IN? Lame Now I know we're gonna win.

Edit: I can see Crean rocking out to U2 driving around IN in a Mazda TT.

Top Bottom