Calling all Gopher FB fans, go to ESPN & vote 4 Gophers as #1 Dynasty Ever!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I know these things are probably silly, but its just nice to represent with these kinds of things and remind the cfb world that we used to be pretty awesome and that there are lots of Gopher fb fans still around patiently waiting for our programs resurrection.

If everyone in this fb forum right now went and voted, Minnesota would rise up several spots in the rankings, close to 3rd or 4th. Add in all the posters over in the bb forum, and we'd move into 2nd place.

I know these things are probably silly, but its just nice to represent with these kinds of things and remind the cfb world that we used to be pretty awesome and that there are lots of Gopher fb fans still around patiently waiting for our programs resurrection.

If everyone in this fb forum right now went and voted, Minnesota would rise up several spots in the rankings, close to 3rd or 4th. Add in all the posters over in the bb forum, and we'd move into 2nd place.

If you want people to do it, make it easier and post a link.

Just as most of these stupid things go... most votes go for whatever is most fresh in the minds of the multitude.

I voted. Only another 10 -12,000 votes to overtake the infants.

the link works. by the way, you can rank/vote the teams as many times as you would like. so make sure to vote minnesota #1 at least one hundred times in your spare time over tonight and over the weekend. or write a macro to do it for you. ;)

now go vote MINNESOTA!

And, you haven't posted this macro yet!

the link works. by the way, you can rank/vote the teams as many times as you would like. so make sure to vote minnesota #1 at least one hundred times in your spare time over tonight and over the weekend. or write a macro to do it for you. ;)

now go vote MINNESOTA!

I assume the posting of the results will include a disclaimer that the results have no scientific or statistical value or meaning.

Hey, we've moved up to 6th in #1 votes and are closing in on 5th. We're still in 7th in overall points, but hey, its still nice to see the Gophers getting a little love, lol. And you can't vote twice. So each person's vote actually helps. Can't blame anyone if they think its silly and don't bother, but its not a big waste of time to go there and vote either, so whatever.

And btw, while you are there, if you go down and look at the comments, you MIGHT be able to figure out that I've posted there as well, lol. And it might not hurt to let the world know you "like" those comments, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom