#3 Arizona down 16 in 1st half

Moses87

Banned
Reaction score
Losing at home to Colorado 27-11....Still plenty of time but it will be interesting to see if they can come back and stay unbeaten...if they lose, it would be a close call as to whether or not pollsters jump Minnesota above them.

Down to 7 by HT...Looks like AZ will win this in the 2nd half.

Colorado just might do it.

I think there is a decent chance they drop below us. A loss to an unranked team at home doesn't look good. I realize that Colorado was ranked at one point, but that was mostly due to beating average competition.

down 8 with 2:30 left.... gonna be close....zona leaving this late...

Colorado is really playing well down the stretch. Going toe to toe.

I think Arizona stays ahead of us even with a loss. Probably falls to the 7-8 range.

I think Arizona stays ahead of us even with a loss. Probably falls to the 7-8 range.

Why? Our one loss is waaaaaay better than theirs. Plus we will have just beaten a big name top 20 team.

Colorado reminds me of Minnesota vs MSU 2011 and 2012.

trying to milk the clock and allowing traps to take hold. This feels like a Zona win and they're down 5 as I write this.

Great timeout by Colorado with 58 secs left...They were about to lose the ball on a 10 sec violation. Buffs up 5 with the ball and 58 secs...Hmmmmm???? They need to make FT's and get 1 more stop.

Colorado giving a clinic in how to blow a 10 point lead with 2:30 left...

Colorado chokes it away then hits a circus 3 at the buzzer.

I'll take it!

Those refs should be FIRED and NEVER allowed to work again. Totally overturned a good basket.

Top Bottom