Candy-striped Gopher Basketball Warm-up Pants?

go4itis

Reaction score
Someone on here must have these pants... Indiana has their retro candy-striped warm-up pants:

http://www.fansedge.com/Indiana-Hoo...m-up-Pants-_868371691_PD.html?utm_content=pla

I've seen people at the Barn wearing the same candy-striped pants, except in maroon and gold. I've looked, but I can't seem to find them in stores or anywhere online. These are the closest thing I've found, but they're definitely not warm-up pants:

http://www.idatasports.com/prodsphp/idcgb120.php

If someone on here has warm-up pants like Indiana's, except in maroon and gold, please tell us where you found them. If I figure this out by asking a fan at a future Gopher game, I'll update this post.

Shop for maroon and gold jama pants and wear them.

Everytime I see Indiana in these pants, it looks like they're on their way to a slumber party.

Just plain terrible.

I'm still looking for these pants. Adidas makes the Indiana ones and optimally a model would come in maroon and gold.

To reiterate, I don't want the maroon and gold overalls sold at the bookstore - they look like potato sacks. Instead I'm looking for warmup pants made with a wicking material that are maroon and gold and striped just like IU's. And yes, I agree with SI, these are the greatest pants ever, except they'd be better if they were maroon and gold.

I'm still looking for these pants. Adidas makes the Indiana ones and optimally a model would come in maroon and gold.

To reiterate, I don't want the maroon and gold overalls sold at the bookstore - they look like potato sacks. Instead I'm looking for warmup pants made with a wicking material that are maroon and gold and striped just like IU's. And yes, I agree with SI, these are the greatest pants ever, except they'd be better if they were maroon and gold.

post-23773-0-08733300-1361684213.jpg

If I saw myself in clothes like that, I'd have to kick my own ass - Happy Gilmore

Of course, a classic moment is when the band played circus music as they took the court. Because, yes, they look like clown pants no matter what SI says.

The players should wear our own version of these pants whenever they play at the Barn. I think it'd be funny.

Top Bottom