Anyone else think this is the Klunkiest site they vist?

Mikie S

Reaction score
That TCS ad at the top of the Basketball forum takes a couple seconds to load on my desk top & often hangs my laptop, while using a Wi-Fi connection, for 10-15 seconds. I no longer even try to access this site on the road.

Does anyone else think this is a problem?

I absolutely hate that ad at the top. My Google Chrome adblocker can't block it and any time you accidentally drag the cursor over it, it begins playing really loud and annoying audio. If anyone knows of a Google Chrome add-on that would get rid of that thing please let me know!

We are working on some tweaks and are always trying to balance paying for the free content that we provide including more than 300 free recruiting articles. The ads allow us to keep the site free an continue to provide a 100% free site.

I absolutely hate that ad at the top. My Google Chrome adblocker can't block it and any time you accidentally drag the cursor over it, it begins playing really loud and annoying audio. If anyone knows of a Google Chrome add-on that would get rid of that thing please let me know!

Same here.

Top Bottom