Typical Day for a Texas Tech Fan

Oohhhhhh!!! This'll be fun!

11, what is your source for "# of NFL players drafted"? Those numbers look grossly exaggerated to me.

Also, I don't get what's so funny about having a HS attached to your university.

11, what is your source for "# of NFL players drafted"? Those numbers look grossly exaggerated to me.

Also, I don't get what's so funny about having a HS attached to your university.

Wikipedia - not that it's perfect as a source, but I didn't really want to spend more than ten minutes writing that post.

The common notion here is that Tech is 13th grade. While TTUISD provides valuable educational tools to homeschoolers and other students, there is slight irony in the fact that there literally are some Tech students who use crayons and eat paste.

Wikipedia - not that it's perfect as a source, but I didn't really want to spend more than ten minutes writing that post.

I'm going to go ahead and say that those numbers are flat-out wrong, and horribly so. I don't know about Tech, but in order for Minnesota to have 333 players drafted (or whatever the number was), they'd have to have been averaging 4-5 guys every year since the draft began in 1936. In reality, the Gophers have had a small handful of guys, total, drafted in the last 20 years plus. I would guess that the actual total for the U is somewhere between 60 and 80. I'm not blaming you, I'm just saying that those numbers are terrible.

The common notion here is that Tech is 13th grade. While TTUISD provides valuable educational tools to homeschoolers and other students, there is slight irony in the fact that there literally are some Tech students who use crayons and eat paste.

Keep it up TexasAggie11! This stuff is too funny! HAHA! I am enjoying your disdain for Texas Tech! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I saw this thread being picked up on a Texas Tech board a day or two ago. It was during that short period of time when Gopher Hole was acting funky and not allowing people in. After seeing the Texas Tech board thread and a post there on "google search results" and links to attach Aggie to gay web sites, I figured it was only a matter of time before this Texas sized battle would be joined here on this thread. Time to pop some corn, put on some comfy clothes, and settle in for some entertaining reading.

As a fair warning to Texas Tech readers, TexasAggie11 had recently attended a home Gopher game while in town for something else (business?), and was nice enough to share his thoughts as a visitor.

Read that thread and their multiple comments about "aggy" obsession and how we don't know we're not in the same athletic conference anymore. Then, click on their Rivalries board and notice no fewer than ten thread titles on the front page alone which are directly related to A&M or the SEC.

For the record, I wasn't insinuating the Tard was gay, just that they might have a proclivity to frequent online hookup sites in general.

I read this thread. It is absolutely hilarious!! The best part was when they posted about how they couldn't figure out how to answer the questions correctly in the registration process. Below is my favorite post.

"yeah....the asked my the first 3 letters of where the gophers played football...haha...I answered "Min"

that was wrong

They next asked what their mascot was? I answered: Gophers

that was wrong

They asked what the nickname of their rival is? I googled this one and answered: hawkeyes

Finally got it correct"

Wow! I was at the 2006 Insight Bowl, and I still remember my reaction (at the time) to the Texas Tech fans in attendance ... I believe it was "Wow, what a bunch of rednecks!!" :)

I read this thread. It is absolutely hilarious!! The best part was when they posted about how they couldn't figure out how to answer the questions correctly in the registration process. Below is my favorite post.

"yeah....the asked my the first 3 letters of where the gophers played football...haha...I answered "Min"

that was wrong

They next asked what their mascot was? I answered: Gophers

that was wrong

They asked what the nickname of their rival is? I googled this one and answered: hawkeyes

Finally got it correct"

Wow! I was at the 2006 Insight Bowl, and I still remember my reaction (at the time) to the Texas Tech fans in attendance ... I believe it was "Wow, what a bunch of rednecks!!" :)

Adding fuel to the fire, I see.. HAHAHAHAHA!

This game will be heated by the time it kicks off. At least between the fanbases.

Yes, if only because Techies are known to be mouth-breathers.

This is too funny! I just recruited a friend to come down for the game with our crew. He grew up in Houston, is a Cal alum (graduate school at the U) and who now lives in MN. I asked him if he knew any Techies. He said he had a "friend" who went there but wasn't interested in attending the game with him since he drinks too much. Keep in mind that my friend is no teetotaler. One of his interests/pastimes is playing in a rock band where most gigs are at a bar. I have never known him to turn down a good beer. For him to say this about a Techie speaks volumes about their drinking behavior.

Morning Gophers!

This morning's theme: Onside kicks and other bloopers!

Since it's also basketball season. Not the dunk itself, but watch the tech fan in the background:

HAHAHA!! These are great TexasAggie11! The dancing kid at the Football game in the Jorts and the fan at the end of the B-Ball video are my faves! HAHA!! Keep it up! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Some Tech grad for sure nailed this aggholes girl. Sad, pathetc little man. Probably what turned him gay.

Hmmm seems like a great first post...

In less than 20 words, this tard has sufficiently demonstrated the character, class, and attitude of most students from the University with the lowest academic rankings in the AQ athletic conferences not withstanding the two Florida directional schools (and Houston, which made Tech it's b***h by reaching Tier 1 status first).

PirateMatadorRedRaiderYosemiteSam (What other mascots am I forgetting? You guys put Auburn to shame with having such identity crisis), thank you for insinuating that a Tech grad was able to enjoy my sloppy seconds. I'm feeling especially blessed that his disease-ridden pizzle was not in her before I came around. Sorry to let you know that sort of tragedy wouldn't turn me gay. If anything might do the trick, it would be the annual drag queen show at Texas Tech:

Pirate, you didn't even post the good dirt on A&M. I'll start a thread later and post the especially embarrassing stuff if you need a hand (so as to keep this thread on track).

Do me a favor, though, and run over to AT&T Jones O'Reilly Tractor Pull Stadium (careful about the torn up bleachers and watch for goalposts) and grab me a snapshot of your empty trophy case. I am in need of a new bookshelf (those things you read, and probably color in), and I might make your AD an offer.

Top Bottom