Typical Day for a Texas Tech Fan

I suppose I should have used the wording "came into greatest prominence during/after WWII." The term has been around as long as the other school has been offering a classic liberal arts education. I believe I addressed the practical nature of our education, research and service, our willingness to recruit and admit first generation college students, and our desire to serve. Perhaps I did not make this section as prominent as the military aspect, but to this day we answer the call to service in a greater fashion than those 90 miles to the east - not just through the military, but in many other ways as well. Even the Aggie who drives a Range Rover doesn't mind rolling up their sleeves and getting their hands dirty to paint a front porch during The Big Event, the nation's largest single-day university service project (replicated by 40 other universities). That explains the difference of how we view ourselves and the sips. The difference of how we view ourselves and the tards is that we shower after doing the work.

+1 Justignore Justthefacts. Most people on here are decent. Maybe we can pawn him off on WI or if they won't take him, he looks like a good fit for TTech.

+1 Justignore Justthefacts. Most people on here are decent. Maybe we can pawn him off on WI or if they won't take him, he looks like a good fit for TTech.

His ability to form a complete sentence already over-qualifies him for even the highest degree awarded by Texas ITT Tech.

Let me show you how dumb the tards are. In 2008, they took a joke thread on TexAgs seriously enough to report it on the local news. Here is the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_u3dBpkHY8

Seriously, it's a good laugh.

Well, he is a Becky fan (I thought that was common knowledge?) so it's more like he's already been pawning himself off on us over and again.

Oh man, I'd almost completely forgotten to mention a couple of things:

First, watch out when Coach Tubberville's wife gets behind the wheel of a car.
http://www.dailytoreador.com/news/article_01ecf930-6365-11e1-b6b0-001a4bcf6878.html

Also, if Coach Tubberville offers you any investment opportunities, politely decline them and run away.
http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/02/28/report-tommy-tuberville-listed-in-fraud-lawsuit/

You can't make this stuff up!

Hot night, car oven glowin'
Ripped jeans, raider rash showin'
Your delivery order I'm holdin',
Where you think you're going, Lady?

Hey! I'm a Tech Tard,
And this is crazy,
But here's your pizza,
So tip me, maybe?

Dude, did a Techie nail your girlfriend or something? Give it a rest.

Didn't realize I was dealing with amateurs here when it comes to bringing the hate for a football opponent. Sorry that my posts about Tech in this one thread clearly labeled as smack talk have been so offensive to you.

This "hate" is beginning to reach a familiar jedi level...

Yeah, like we let up on SIN-BAD or Herky Jerks. I say keep it coming.

Exactly. This is awesome.

But to Aggie11.. It's easy to hate on an organization who makes it so.. EASY! LOL

raidervision.gif

Keep it up, Aggie. These are entertaining, don't let one jerk off deter you from sharing your disdain for Tech.

Texas Technological College and University of Minnesota by the Numbers

All-Time College Football Ranking
TT: 63
UM: 17

National Championships
TT: 0
UM: 7

Heisman Trophy Winners
UM: 1

Conference Championships in Current Conference
UM: 18

Teams Leaving Current Conference in Last Five Years
TT: 4
UM: 0

Number of Mascots Dying During Football Game
TT: 1

Number of Injuries Caused by Mascot to Cheerleaders and Referees
TT: 2

Resemblance of Mascot to Yosemite Sam

Number of Students Locked in a Shed During Practice

Main Rival
TT: None; no one wants to claim them. Baylor seems to be the front runner.
UM: Wisconsin, while vile, is still a Tier 1 university

Nobel Laureates
TT: You're kidding, right?
UM: 8

US News & World Report Academic Ranking
TT: 160
UM: 64

Washington Monthly Academic Ranking
TT: 225
UM: 43

Systemwide Endowment
TT: $891 million
UM: $2,503 million

Enrollment
TT: 32,611
UM: 51,853

AAU Membership
UM: 1

Most Notable Non-Football Sport
TT: Women's Basketball - Tech's one and only National Championship
UM: Ice Hockey - Seven National Championships

Campus Size:
TT: 1,893 acres
UM: 2,730 acres

Terrorist Bomb Plot Suspects Arrested

Presidential Assassination Attempts

Notable Campus Landmarks
TT: A horse statue with the butt facing Texas A&M, although they installed it way off from the true direction; horse gets wrapped in toilet paper weekly
UM: The Armory, Pillsbury Hall

Band Traditions
TT: Dressing like the McDonalds Hamburgler
UM: Swinging gates

Probation from Academic Accreditation Board in Past Decade

Dollars the Athletic Department Ran Over Budget in 2002
TT: $400,000
UM: $0

Number of STDs Named After the University
TT: 2

NFL Drafted Players
TT: 149
UM: 333

Number of Wins in the 2012 Meineke Car Care Bowl of Texas
UM: 1*

* Projected

Texas Tech Gets Probation

The N.C.A.A. put Texas Tech on two years’ probation for a series of recruiting violations, saying 16 coaches or assistants sent nearly 1,000 impermissible text messages to football, softball and golf prospects. The N.C.A.A. said the university discovered the violations and reported them.

Do you still get a one armed aggie out of a tree by waving?

Hi there gophers!

let me start by saying im glad that we get to play again. Last time was areal thriller even though it was also a heartbreaker!

Your new stadium is a fine facility as well. I fly to MSP often and always see it from the air.

Please forgive the poor obsessed aggy for inundating your forum with his hate. They (aggys) do not represent the true spirit of texans. Since leaving the big 12 they took their big 12 losing record to texas, oklahoma and texas tech with them and their obsession continues.

I will not blast your board with the hundreds of aggy jokes as a simple google search of your own will accomplish that. please just know that aggys are forever obsessed with tech, as evidenced by this thread.

speaking of google search, a simple google search of the OP's user name turned up these results,

texasaggie11's Profile - Find Gay Men in COLLEGE STATION
www.justguys.net/ texasaggie11 Share
Gay personal profiles for dating in COLLEGE STATION, TX for Gay Chat LETS GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD.

http://www.justguys.net/texasaggie11

"WELL IM MATT, I LIVE IN TEXAS, IM 6FT, 120-130 POUNDS, BLUE EYES.......... IF U WANT TO KNOW MORE JUST ASK.SO I AM CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A BF, IF U WANNA APPLY, JUST SEND A MESSAGE MY WAY"

have a great day, and heres to an injury free game!

wreck em!

The Tech Problem

Ohio State University President E. Gordon Gee sent an e-mail to Big Ten Commissioner Jim Delany on April 20 saying that... "I did speak with Bill Powers at Texas, who would welcome a call to say they have a 'Tech' problem,"

Texas and Texas A&M are members of the Association of American Universities, a prestigious alliance of research-minded universities. Texas Tech is not.

Although Texas Tech has had athletic success in recent years, it is considered a notch below Texas and Texas A&M athletically.

They (aggys) do not represent the true spirit of texans.

I would beg to differ that the tier one land grant university does a much better job of representing the Lone Star State than a regional college whose most notable alumnus is the fat Dixie Chick.

Since leaving the big 12 they took their big 12 losing record to texas, oklahoma and texas tech with them and their obsession continues.

Poor, misguided tard, math has never been your strong suit. Texas A&M leads the overall football series against Texas Tech 37-32-1, with permanent scoreboard for the foreseeable future of 45-40 over you (earned in Lubbock).

Furthermore, since you brought up our record, please allow me to educate you how, except for the streak-ending women's tennis victory this spring, Texas Tech had not beat Texas A&M in any team sport series since April of 2009. In some sports, you have not beaten us for the entire decade.

Sport...........Last loss.......score
baseball........4/5/2009........1-2(series)
basketball......2/13/2007.......0-2(series)
football........10/18/2008......43-25
w. basketball...2/19/2005.......53-56
soccer..........9/1/1999........0-1
softball........4/25/1998.......1-2(series)
tennis..........4/9/2005........3(4)
w. Tennis.....1987........unknown score
volleyball......11/18/2006......0-3

The overall winning streak across all sports has the following aggregate totals:

1,046 - number of days since last loss against Tech in anything
1,1216 - number of days since last loss against tech in football
98 - total number of games/competitions going back that A&M has held scoreboard over Tech in all sports
3,891 - number of days A&M has held scoreboard over tech in soccer
12 - Average win margin over Tech in basketball
22,030 - number of consecutive days A&M has held scoreboard over tech cumulatively in all sports(ie 1046 in baseball + 1216 in football etc.)
22,030 days = 60.2 years
15 - Average margin of victory over tech in football during that span
9/9 - A&M currently holds scoreboard over tech in all 9 team sports
51 - number of BigXII titles for A&M
11 - number of BigXII titles for tech
11 - number of national championships for A&M during 3 year span
1 - number of national championships for tech in their history

Questions?

please just know that aggys are forever obsessed with tech, as evidenced by this thread.

I am introducing my Gopher friends to effective areas of smack talk that they may use in preparation for their bowl game. Like most of the United States outside of Texas, they are probably not too familiar with your school, so I am helping to educate them.

speaking of google search, a simple google search of the OP's user name turned up these results,

texasaggie11's Profile - Find Gay Men in COLLEGE STATION

You do know that Google search results are tailored to your previous searches, right? When I type in my username (which I only have ever used on this forum), I get a totally different set of results because I do not regularly seek out sexual encounters online. I would suspect that most readers of your post would find the same to be true for their results.

Congratulations, though, for demonstrating your homophobic and non-tolerant nature of other lifestyles. Honestly, I would expect no less from a Red Raider than to go straight for a personal attack on my sexual preferences, especially since you cannot lob batteries or tortillas at me virtually.

Top Bottom