Typical Day for a Texas Tech Fan

First two aren't good, but what's the problem with the last one about waffles? Seems like a fun promotion.

The last one is a preemptive post for when 10,000 waffles get launched at the opposing team or end up on the field. You do know they love to throw tortillas, right?

Plus, how do you do a waffle giveaway without a fork and a plate? That adds a lot of expense and a lot of trash. Unless you have no syrup and just hand everyone a dry Eggo, it's going to be a recipe for something to go wrong.

Here's the Waffle Promotion

This is Hilarious! Thanks Texas Aggie for bringing it to our attention. TTs Marketing Dept is a disaster. I love how the Mascot shows them how to throw waffles at the end of the video:

Giant snow penis demolished at Texas Tech University as students protest

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Giant-snow-penis-demolished-at-Texas-Tech-6040505.php

622x350.jpg

Students posed with and hugged their beloved snow sculpture of a giant penis, built on one of the most popular places on campus. The group led a heroic effort to block the demolition by a bulldozer.

Effin classy, Tech.

Giant snow penis demolished at Texas Tech University as students protest

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Giant-snow-penis-demolished-at-Texas-Tech-6040505.php

622x350.jpg

Students posed with and hugged their beloved snow sculpture of a giant penis, built on one of the most popular places on campus. The group led a heroic effort to block the demolition by a bulldozer.

Effin classy, Tech.

Temporary art installation. I applaud them. And I support your right to post your archaic slant on art.

The article notes that: “Students began pouring water on the sculpture in a futile attempt to solidify it.”

This is kind of sad in that the sculpture may have been TT student’s most ambitious and successful project. It is even sadder that they actually thought watering it could have saved it from being demolished.

It appears that TT is striving to reach new heights in art while I am reaching a new lows in my posting:cry:

If they wanted to make it harder, I think there's a pill for that.

I mean, it's pretty big. But can you imagine how much bigger it would have been if it wasn't so cold?

I mean, it's pretty big. But can you imagine how much bigger it would have been if it wasn't so cold?

You should look up "Wanted Melody" on Vimeo. I would post it here, but it is NSFWish. Pretty good.

Top Bottom