Who stirs the pot more Dr. Don or GW?

Big Ten Championship

Reaction score
Haven't heard from GW in a while and we really need him back because Dr. Don is getting really annoying?

Matter of fact there were almost more replys to the Spiders thread complaining about Dr. Don than about Gopher Players? Whats up with that?

This wasn't really necessary. This is a message board. Everyone is not going to agree with everyone. It would be very boring here if we did. I personally enjoy a good pot stirring. It opens up more discussion. Isn't that what we're all here for? To discuss Gopher athletics?

I would call it less of a pot stirring and more of a dropping of the Mentos...

Haven't heard from GW in a while and we really need him back because Dr. Don is getting really annoying?

Matter of fact there were almost more replys to the Spiders thread complaining about Dr. Don than about Gopher Players? Whats up with that?

First of all, go to the Richmond Game Thread, you will see no comments from me, nor any comments about me.

http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/bo...***-OFFICIAL-GOPHERS-RICHMOND-GAME-THREAD-***

So stick it up your gazumba.

Just put me on your ignore list and you don't haffta worry about it. I have been ignored by a lot better people than you.

And yes, a thank you to you, afurry91, I have hastled you before, as you have me, but we can still talk.

It appears as if Dr. Don can also log in as AFURRY91. Can you be any more self righteous?

Reread my post, I just said he was annoying, therefore we need the other person who stirs the pot to come back and do some posts so we don't only have one person stirring the pot. This board would be boaring without everyones opinion, but sometimes Dr. Don is a little overwhelming? I never once said I didn't appreciate his humor or his commitment to the Hole, but as you can see from the multiple posts complaining about him, we need GW back?

I like the part where your petty anger warrants an entire thread. It's just plain neat.

I don't think this thread has concluded so please continue to provide reasons as to whom is a bigger dbag.

Top Bottom