#23 CARTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rivergopher

Reaction score
Wow I have never seen anything like that in my life. Wow I wish he would have gotten it figured out earlier. There isn't a hidden injury in those two years when he barely played that we could get another year is there?

I cant believe their QB kept throwing at #23, what a sequence of plays.

It'll be really interesting to watch as the second half finishes out, since Purdue has no choice but to throw the ball and if they don't throw at Carter, they're extremely limited with their options.

It is tempting to say "about dam time" but I'm glad to see Carter is getting his act together.

If they don't throw at Carter, they have to throw at Stoudermire. A little of the devil and the deep blue sea...

Carter sure had a solid game. Glad to see it. Our secondary is so much better than the last 5 years. Only worry is graduation of a couple guys this year, but we still get 4 or 5 more games of them. We sure will need them to be just as solid next week against Michigan.

Wow I have never seen anything like that in my life. Wow I wish he would have gotten it figured out earlier. There isn't a hidden injury in those two years when he barely played that we could get another year is there?

I'm with you, consecutive plays: pbu, pbu, pick 6 (throw in another pbu earlier in the drive). Unbelievable.

If we could stop the run we would have one of the best defenses in the Big 10. Carter was phenomenal today. I can't remember the last time a Gopher CB just worked over his man all game.

id say he was easily the best player on the field today on either side of the ball. his play set the table for the entire d and gave the offense better field position by ending drives early. if this continues we may be able to load the box more consistently to stop the run which will give us a much better shot against the likes of msu, neb, and mich

Agree with everything said. That sequence leading up to the pick six was amazing. Good for him. I said to the guy sitting next to me Carter should get the Heart of the Game. Glad to see them give it to him. Not often it goes to a defensive player.

The only injury Carter was dealing with early in his Gopher career was his own attitude. It took him a while to figure things out but he is finally playing up to the talent level that had him rated as a 4* recruit coming out of high school. I definitely think TC's arrival back in MN has played a big role in getting MC's head back on straight.

He is going to be really tough to replace next year with the way he is playing right now. He was an absolute force out there today.

On the Purdue possession where he broke up 4 passes and the pick everyone in my section was buzzing just wondering why Purdue kept throwing at him. Shutdown performance.

I'm with you, consecutive plays: pbu, pbu, pick 6 (throw in another pbu earlier in the drive). Unbelievable.

On the Purdue possession where he broke up 4 passes and the pick everyone in my section was buzzing just wondering why Purdue kept throwing at him. Shutdown performance.

Perhaps the greatest D sequence by one player that I have ever seen. Amazing. Should easily be B1G defensive player of the week.

Perhaps the greatest D sequence by one player that I have ever seen. Amazing. Should easily be B1G defensive player of the week.

I would 2nd that, not sure if anyone else had a huge game but his performance seems like it would be pretty tough to top. Nelson is probably in the discussion on the offensive side but Colter from NW probably gets it.

I'm beginning to warm to the thought of both Gray and Carter getting a shot with the Vikes...

Another great game by him. He was a standout last week as well. Our defense is much better when we are ahead by a couple of scores, and our dline can rush the qb instead of having of struggling to stop the run. I think Carter has a future in the NFL.

Top Bottom