Gophers Men's/Women's Both #1 in the nation!!

Both squads just looked phenomenal to open the season. Good to see the hunger with the skill! Gopher Hockey is BACK!

Both squads just looked phenomenal to open the season. Good to see the hunger with the skill! Gopher Hockey is BACK!

No kidding. The women are sitting at 6-0-0 on the season and have outscored their opponents 40-1 so far! :eek::clap::cool03:

No kidding. The women are sitting at 6-0-0 on the season and have outscored their opponents 40-1 so far! :eek::clap::cool03:

Let's not let off the gas. The seasons leading up until last year have been solid seasons by most programs' standards but frustrating for us because we expect to be a juggernaut in both genders. I'd like to see us remind the country why were are the State of Hockey with a pair of college hockey championships.

Let's not let off the gas. The seasons leading up until last year have been solid seasons by most programs' standards but frustrating for us because we expect to be a juggernaut in both genders. I'd like to see us remind the country why were are the State of Hockey with a pair of college hockey championships.

+1000 :cool:

The men looked so incredibly good last weekend!

Well, the women just keep rolling. And the men managed a split against Michigan Tech. Was pretty impressed with Tech. Got a chance to see the first period Friday night and all of last night's game. Even while the Gophers were largely dominating play on Saturday, Tech kept things close by playing scrappy and getting a really good performance from their young goalie. Still, to bounce back and get a split on the road after a tough first game is a good sign.

I hope this team learns to pick up points on friday nights. Every point will count in the last year of WCHA (as we know it) action! It would be great to notch points every night, but man, Pearson had those boys flying!

Go Gophers!

Top Bottom