Men against boys

At least it was taken off the topic in a humorous tone and didn't turn into an off the topic pissing contest.

I disagree! You are wrong! I'm right! My side is better! Your side sucks! The back-up is the best! Should have done this instead of that!

O-line has been my primary concern from the get-go. There's some talent, but not much experience and we're also a bit under-sized.

Agreed, got a little OT there. I'll take a good portion of the blame for that.

I am sorry; I must confess that I am responsible for getting us OT. I just wanted to learn a little more about the relationship between Dr.Don and station 19. I have learned my lesson and apologize for letting these two guys inflict havoc on this blog. All I can do is pray that there is a statue of limitations on this string.

I am sorry; I must confess that I am responsible for getting us OT. I just wanted to learn a little more about the relationship between Dr.Don and station 19. I have learned my lesson and apologize for letting these two guys inflict havoc on this blog. All I can do is pray that there is a statue of limitations on this string.

Yes, there are several;

Some of, but not all inclusive;

St. Urho, Menahga MN
Big Ole, Alexandria MN
Herman the German, New Ulm MN
Paul Bunyan and Babe the Blue Ox, Bemidji MN
Lucette, Paul Bunyan's Sweetheart, Hackensack MN

Yes, there are several;

Some of, but not all inclusive;

St. Urho, Menahga MN
Big Ole, Alexandria MN
Herman the German, New Ulm MN
Paul Bunyan and Babe the Blue Ox, Bemidji MN
Lucette, Paul Bunyan's Sweetheart, Hackensack MN

If they have any eligibility left, maybe we could get them to walk-on? Not sure what you would call them, maybe big boned, but our o-line would probably be accused of steroid use.

It's just little odd that you have drawn such intense interest in the ongoing and close relationship between Doc and Station16.

It's just little odd that you have drawn such intense interest in the ongoing and close relationship between Doc and Station16.

God I love it that Parski is jealous. ;)

Get a room - and no I'm not joining you.

Parski and 19,,,the hell of it is, if we did, nothing would ever happen, no world problems would get solved, because all 3 of us would be laughing so hard we'd pee our Depends. :party:

Top Bottom