Gophers will be 5-1

Triple D

Reaction score
It's destiny due to Gary Tinsley's #51. I know we didn't look good today but neither did NW and we get them at home after a bye week and it's Homecoming. Keep the faith and do it for GT.

It's destiny due to Gary Tinsley's #51. I know we didn't look today but neither did NW and we get them at home after a bye week and it's Homecoming. Keep the faith and do it for GT.

LOL! Northwestern only had 700+ yards of offense today.

Yeah, they suck......

Yeah but they also got to play at home and gave up a ton of points to Indiana who isn't a world beater last time I checked. Home field is huge as we've seen from today's games.

Road games will be tough for this squad...young players struggle in tough environments..I projected an Iowa loss but I think they will play well vs northwestern

Who on this board had Minnesota beating Iowa and Illinois and giving Michigan State all it could handle after 58-0 last year?

Road games will be tough for this squad...young players struggle in tough environments..I projected an Iowa loss but I think they will play well vs northwestern

Coming off being destroyed Iowa, a bye week and the fact that it is homecoming playing well against Northwestern shoudn't really be considered some kind of great turnaround.

Predict the line now. I bet Nortwestern is an 8 point favorite.

I thought we'd get beaten today, and possibly soundly.

I think we'll be more competitive in two weeks.

I'd rather face a NW team due for a loss at home than an angry Iowa team on the road.

They can't play worse than today, right? Let's just hope NU has a little tougher time moving the ball in 2 weeks.

Top Bottom