Big Ten coach likability?

Reaction score
Any other coaches in the big ten that us gopher fans don't completely think are complete douchbags????

I respect Ferentz. Just hate his team, mostly due to the fans. Also, Fitz seems like a decent guy. I also like Dantonio.

Only dislike the two guys facing-off down in Nebraska tonight.

I somehow find myself cheering for Wisconsin in this game. I can't stand the Nebraska fans that think they will run the B1G. Glad UW is giving it to them.

I somehow find myself cheering for Wisconsin in this game. I can't stand the Nebraska fans that think they will run the B1G. Glad UW is giving it to them.

Understandable. I Just take consolation in the fact that one of them is going to lose.

I'd be happy if Ferentz, Fitz, or Dantonio were coaching the Gophers. I don't know enough about O'Brien or Beckman to to pass judgement, but if the Illinois coaches were on the PSU campus, it's hard not to move that guy to the dislike pile. Meyer, Bielema and Pelini are good coaches, but very hateable. Everyone else is a "meh".

I respect Ferentz. Just hate his team, mostly due to the fans. Also, Fitz seems like a decent guy. I also like Dantonio.

Really surprised you guys like Dantonio. I think he's dirty and MSU are cheap shot artists. I'm an Iowa fan, and my favorite "enemy" coaches are Hope, Kill and Hoke. The rest seem like jagaloons to me.

Keep your chins up, Minnesota looks to be improving to me. They ran into a perfect storm yesterday. Ferentz has his flaws, but he's a master at the "bounce back" game.

Good luck going forward.

Kind of funny, I had 3 different fans in Iowa City tell me they like Coach Kill.

Top Bottom