Official Melt Down Thread

I'm sure the staff will look at the film and correct our mistakes just as they do every week. Where are all the players Kill was bragging about...Gillum, Cochran, etc. I really am not seeing anything to be hopeful about. And this years recruiting class so far isn't very inspiring.

I'm sure the staff will look at the film and correct our mistakes just as they do every week. Where are all the players Kill was bragging about...Gillum, Cochran, etc. I really am not seeing anything to be hopeful about. And this years recruiting class so far isn't very inspiring.

Cochran is a freshman. Just because some of these guys are standing out right now doesn't mean they can't be very good down the road. I don't remember the coaches saying this or that guy was going to be all conference right away or anything.

Rickman55 said:

If you're discontinuing your season tickets, will you also be leaving this site and stop referring to the team as "our"?

If you're discontinuing your season tickets, will you also be leaving this site and stop referring to the team as "our"?

Maybe he is past the immediate emotion and frustration of the game and is moving forward?

Everybody is saying how badly we played aginst Iowa. We played a horrible 1st half, but the second half was resectable. Also the complaining about the O line is accurate except for the fact that most schools with strong programs are playing Jr. Sr. and RS Srs. We will have a good line when our RS Fr. and Sophs are there also. This is a building program and if you don't like to see the progress as it happens we'll see you in 2yrs. You have to be blind if you dont see the progress from last yr.

This is a knee jerk reaction.

Go Gophers!!

You are being to kind. I'd say Rickman55 makes Chicken Little look rational. Hopefully he will feel better after he gets done with his temper tantrum.

Top Bottom