Iowa City Roll Call

So, where is the best place to park? I'm not affraid to walk a little bit. Trying to get out quicker after the game...

Aargh, my wife is sooooo slow at doing everything! We haven't left the house yet despite both of us taking the day off. Should be on the road soon.

4 in route with another 4 close behind. We were lucky enough to score a spot right outside the stadium!

I'm one hour from departure. Excited... but scared of a potential air deflating loss too. since I will be attending the game with my Iowa student/nephew, I will be stuck watching those squawks dance around the stadium if the gophers lose. Normally I just put my head down and get the H out when the Gophers lose trophy games. So, this one was important BEFORE I knew I'd be there. Now it is critical.

I am roughly 12 hours from departure. Driving for 11 hours won't be fun but the 5-6 hours we're there should be.

Everyone driving down, be safe, and be loud. It's TCF South time!

We're leaving in an hour too. Hope traffic isn't too bad. Win or lose we will have fun, but let's Go Gophers!

Last time down there, I parked in that lot L (near the golf course). It says 20 minute walk. We had a great time tailgating there and the walk didn't seem too bad. GO GOPHERS!

A buddy and I drove done tonight...after a fun night downtown Iowa City, we are ready to wake up bright and early tomorrow to prepare for the game.

Go Gophers!!

Anyone got 3 tickets ?? What lot you all hitting is lot L any good ?

NDSUGopherFan. Ill make a call for you if you happen to get this and dont have tickets yet. Send me a private message with your phone number.

We sitting 4th row gopher section with ndsu jerseys gopher hats jerry needs to throw more be more agressive

Thank you to the Gopher fans who gave me directions, especially Buch! We ended up leaving Cannon Falls around 5:00 and pulled into Iowa City with ease around 9:15. Glad I didn't listen to the posters who said to leave around 3:00 a.m.!

Thank you to the Gopher fans who gave me directions, especially Buch! We ended up leaving Cannon Falls around 5:00 and pulled into Iowa City with ease around 9:15. Glad I didn't listen to the posters who said to leave around 3:00 a.m.!

Ya, we came in at 8:45 and the traffic was non-existent.

Top Bottom