Predict the Score - Iowa

mom8pop: Gophers 13 Iowa 10

And, it appears I'll be eating "the green weenie" following our win Saturday. Don't know what it means, so I'll assume something wholesome and nice.

In all honesty, I don't like the way we match up with them. Our defense is geared towards teams that spread out and pass the ball, but the linebackers and the run D concern me. And, of course, it's in on the road. I think the game will be close either way.

I'll go 24-21 Gophers in OT (gopherprof)

In all honesty, I don't like the way we match up with them. Our defense is geared towards teams that spread out and pass the ball, but the linebackers and the run D concern me. And, of course, it's in on the road. I think the game will be close either way.

I'll go 24-21 Gophers in OT (gopherprof)

Ditto.

Bayfieldgopher: Hogeyes 17-Gophers 14

Short Ornery Norwegian - Gophers 23, Iowa 13

(Iowa tries to bring in replacement officials, but they fall into a manure lagoon.)

Check your entries, people

Rules are: If there are duplicate winners with the exact same score, the earliest pick is the winner.

You can still edit your pick if your score was picked before you.

And please use "edit Post" to change your score, do not submit a new entry. A new entry will also disqualify you because of multiple entries.

Those are the rules, as determined by Substitute Referees of the National Football League. :cool02:

p.s. I don't think Purple Pride's pick will be duplicated. :)

I hate to be a negative nancy but I got a bad feeling about this weekend. 21-17 Iowa.

Hawks 27, Gophers 24; I think the Hawks will run on the Gophers and their QB will finally have a good day.

Top Bottom