My 2 Cents

ncgo4

Reaction score
I was very disappointed by what I saw prior to MG's injury. What I don't know, however, is if the play calling did not include MG throwing further than a few yards or if Marquis was checking off to avoid the throw. In either instance it doesn't speak well for the offense under Gray. I don't buy at all the nonsense about saving the offense for later in the year. MG was getting the crap beaten out of him well before the injury because Mich totally loaded the box with no worries about the passing game.

I know Limegrower is a better coach than that. We'll see if Max can handle a real game test next week with a full preparation week's attention just for him. Also, who will be his back up?

It looks like we overcame that unusual success with our special teams and avoiding stupid penalties. Finally, our three victories, given all the problems we've had, clearly demonstrate how much improved this team is! Go Golden Gophers!

Go Golden Gophers

This team is really really young. They will continue to get better throughout the season. We still don't have much depth so injuries will play a key role. O-line hasn't gelled like I hoped. Not yet.

The improvement from last year is immense. Need a Cuse win to keep building confidence in themselves. I think we have a strong chance of going bowling. The run D will toughen up.

Top Bottom