Rachel Blount column: Shortell heroics could open debate

She's really going out on a limb with this!

This is going to sound sexist, but god I hate when she writes about sports. I'd rather be forced to read nothing but Reusse columns for the rest of eternity than stumble across her articles. Way to get in a dig about attendance you hack.

This is going to sound sexist, but god I hate when she writes about sports. I'd rather be forced to read nothing but Reusse columns for the rest of eternity than stumble across her articles. Way to get in a dig about attendance you hack.

Sounds sexist.

Way to get in a dig about attendance you hack.

I think we had a pretty good showing compared to a lot of other teams out there.

Announced attendance: 39,435 -

fd926.jpg

Announced attendance: 68,833 -

EYwjm.jpg

I think we had a pretty good showing compared to a lot of other teams out there.

Announced attendance: 39,435 -

Announced attendance: 68,833 -

Are these some kind of joke - that can't be Miami today Gametime?

rachel blount....yawn. what the red star didn't have her write another "women are awesome, men suck" sports "column" for the 10,000th time? she is what i would personally call an "affirmative action" hire. her work and writing is sub-par, imo. she is a quota columnist so the red star can feel good with their liberal supporters and backers about their hiring practices. she doesn't deserve the position solely on merit and her writing.

Florida State has a lot of open seats for the #5 team in the country.

Top Bottom