Utah State leading Becky at the half: 14-3!!!!!!!!

froggopher

Reaction score
I got my fingers crossed!! Would love to see Becky go down at Camp Randall!! Go Gophers!! 3-0 for now!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::pig:

Wisconsin is looking almost '07-Brewsteresque. They might be the second worst team in the conference.

91st in passing yards
106th in rushing yards (!!!!)
113th in PF
31st in PA

This will be our best chance since '05.

Which assistant is getting fired at half?

Go Gophers!!

Have dish, so no BTN and can't watch the Badg game, but heard O'Brien pulled for the second half? Unbelievable.

I notice GV Vadger and the other trolls haven't been around lately. Weird.

Gotta love Bert's face tonight. He has no clue.

Punt return puts them right back in the game. Their offense looks horrible though.

utah state's punter sucks as much as ours..maybe even more

Pittsburg vs Virginia Tech

Sorry I can't think of his name but the Off. Cor. from Wisconsin (Now at Pitt) puts up 35 on Virginia Tech. Starting to look much more obvious that he was the brains of the outfit when he was at Wisconsin.

The Leaders Division is a collapsed circus tent this year. It says something that this team is going to be duking it out with Purdue for a shot at the title game.

Offense slowing looking like they are getting more into it....wouldn't surprise me if WI comes back to win unfortunately

man utah state sucks. it is amazing they were beating wis. wis. must be really bad this year.

Wis will win in the end methinks, but they are struggling too much against this team.

That was a BS PI call on Utah State, that not PI in my book.

It was close. He might have had his left hand on the receiver's back.

It was close. He might have had his left hand on the receiver's back.

He can have his left hand on the receiver back as long as he not doing anything esle with it, in the NFL you can and i'm sure in college you can to.

Not if it helps you leverage yourself over the guy to knock down the pass.

Good stop by Utah State. they getting the ball back.

Top Bottom