Sept. 15 other games thread

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
Pittsburgh all over VA Tech 21-3.
UL-Monroe playing the SEC tough again, tied 14-14 against Auburn.

Nothing surprising in the Big Ten so far, although California did get screwed on a phantom holding call on a would be touchdown.

Unbelievable TD by California, Ohio St. up by just 6 now.

UL-Monroe just tied it up against Auburn with 1:18 left.

UL-Monroe just tied it up against Auburn with 1:18 left.

Nah, the SEC couldn't lose to chumps like ULM two weeks in a row right? They're the SEC, they do laps around everyone else in the country lol

Arkansas getting smoked by Alabama. I know they don't have their QB but just proof again that preseason rankings are stupid. They were #8 to start the year.

Arkansas getting smoked by Alabama. I know they don't have their QB but just proof again that preseason rankings are stupid. They were #8 to start the year.

No surprise Ala is smoking Arkansas. There few teams that will be able to keep up with ala this year. Arkansas is certainly not one of them.

Syracuse struggling with Stony Brook, up 14-10 in the 2nd.

If Northwestern could punch it in once they get into the redzone, they'd be blowing Boston College out. 5 field goals and they are up just 15-13.

Aggies draw first blood in Madison!!!

Suck it Becky...

this game is almost like watching the gophers play. I will be rooting for utah state like i do for the gophers

if notre dame beats msu, it will officially put them back in the national spotlight

Wisconsin fans booing their team. Ball stuffed 3 times inside the 5.

I really hope Wucking Fisconsin loses this one...That would really tickle my fancy.

Should have been pass interference on the offense, but they call it on the defense. Utah St. now up 14-3.

And Utah State converts the turnover for a TD.

I would love to AXE Bielema his thoughts on beating Minnesota this year.

Should have been pass interference on the offense, but they call it on the defense. Utah St. now up 14-3.

That's arguable, but not an uncommon amount of contact on a route like that. I think they probably shouldn't have flagged anything there.

MUAHAHAHAHAH all i can do is laugh at how terrible the skunks are. We are taking the axe this year god dammit!!!!

I love seeing Wisconsin struggle but I refuse to talk sh*t about their season until we take the ax. All is null and void if they beat us. With that being said, Go Aggies!

Top Bottom