computer link for the ga please!

popeyoung5

Reaction score
BTN has decided last minute to show the Purdue game in So. Cal. Please give me a link to the game via computer thanks, and no thanks to BTN!

Find a place with directv... Channel 612-1

The BTN game finder says that the game will be shown on alternate channel 1691 for Uverse in San Diego. The guide has Purdue for both regular BTN and Alternate so I am hoping this is a guide error and one of them is the Gopher game.

BTN has decided last minute to show the Purdue game in So. Cal. Please give me a link to the game via computer thanks, and no thanks to BTN!

vip.box, wiziwig, and thefirstrow, have all worked for college and NFL games so far this season. however, it seems that most of the working links will require you to have downloaded the stream torrent. i resisted doing that last season and didn't get to watch much - finally downloaded it a few weeks ago, however, and have been able to see everything desired.

Dish will show it on alternate channel, but as of now Dish and BTN are fighting again and BTN is not on the air on Dish.

Thanks, It looks like BTN will show it on an alternative channel. We will see in 1 hour.

I was surprised that our game is on in my area over the Illinois game, being that part of our market is in Illinois. I hope it wasn't a listing mistake.

Shoot. I am gonna miss the game I think.

Can't get a working link stuck here in China.

Sent from my PLAYSTATION PHONE using tapatalk

Well my guide says Minnesota is supposed to be on. I'm in the middle of Wisconsin and of course Purdue is on. BS BTN!

Alright. Got vipbox. It's working for me.

Sent from my PLAYSTATION PHONE using tapatalk

U guys are awesome. difficult finding places to watch the gophers in the bay area, especially when the game starts at 9am

Top Bottom