E-gad is UNLV pass defense bad

Dear God, don't tell me we're going to hear about this tired excuse all year. He's a SENIOR and the team leader. The UNLV QB was playing in his first college game ever and he didn't miss people as bad as Gray.

If the fact that he played QB for a few games makes you feel better about him just not being a very well-rounded QB, then by all means keep hanging onto that until Week 12 of the season

Not really the thread for this discussion but I think you have hit on the key issue with Gray. Is he a great QB who was mishandled by the previous staff or a great athlete who just happens to be our best option at QB but is also someone that really doesn't have the necessary skill set to become a great QB?

I think Gray should definitely be our QB mostly because he can run his way out of things that Shortell can't but I also don't believe he will ever be a great QB no matter how many games he plays back there. I think he will always be a great athlete, solid QB, but never really reach that next level. And to restate before people forget what I wrote two sentences ago and jump down my throat.....Gray will and should be our QB no matter what his ceiling is.

Top Bottom