Viewing BTN in South Florida

#93fanclub

Reaction score
In a nutshell, Comcast sucks! They are showing the Purwho? game here in South Florida. Anybody know of a good RELIABLE place to catch the game in the Fort Lauderdale area? Half the time when I call a bar and ask if they have the game on they say "sure, sure" and then you get there and they have jack. Go Gophers!

Just a thought, but a bar with DirecTV should be able to pull it up on an alternate feed. If they have BTN through DirecTV, they should also be able to tune into one of the nearby game feed channels for BTN, which would include the Gopher game. I'm not 100% sure... just a guess.

Is there a Buffalo Wild Wings in teh Fort Lauderdale area? If so...you might have a chance.

If you're on the east side I would try the Alehouse on Federal Hwy south of Oakland Park Blvd. or Bru's room on federal south of Atlantic in Pompano. If you're out west Kim Bokampers on Pine Island south of Broward Blvd. Does Comcast have alternate channels? I have att uverse and the Gophs-WMU is on the primary BTN channel

They don't have a BTN alternate channel list down there?

It will be on BTN alternate channel 612-1 on dtv

I have Comcast in Atlanta and they have the B10 overflow channels, as does Cox Cable in the Midwest. All games in that time slot should be available.

Top Bottom