Gopher bar in Vegas?

Reaction score
This may be a stupid question. I'm not entirely sure as I have never been to Vegas before but.....

Is there a Gopher bar and/or a B1G bar anywhere in Vegas? I am hoping to catch the Iowa game while I am in Vegas in a couple weeks.

Also, I don't know if there is a certain thread or forum where this is discussed so I apologize if this information could be found elsewhere.

Go to any sports book and lay a $5 bet on something, they'll put on whatever game you want to watch and give you all the free drinks you could want.

This may be a stupid question. I'm not entirely sure as I have never been to Vegas before but.....

Is there a Gopher bar and/or a B1G bar anywhere in Vegas? I am hoping to catch the Iowa game while I am in Vegas in a couple weeks.

The Blue Ox has two locations. It's a Minnesota Sports Bar.

South Point and Sunset Station are both great places to watch a game. They always televise all Big Ten games.

Not sure if you'd want to go there but there is an Iowa bar about 2 miles from Mandalay Bay. I went there with some Iowa fans to what their game against NIU. Can't remember the name of it for sure buy Miller's rings a bell.

+1 Blue Ox. Been there for Vikings games but I would assume that they cater to Gophers fans as well.

http://www.blueoxtavern.com/

GO GOPHERS!

I've only seen Vikings memorabilia on the wall at the Blue Ox. Not sure if it's much of a Gopher bar. They sponsored our softball team for a few seasons a year or two back.

For the life of me, I don't recall where there is a Gopher bar. There's a frickin' NDSU bar, there had better be a few Gopher bars. The Review Journal puts out a section every August listing the bars affiliated with every NFL team in the league but can't remember if they do the same for college bars. Off the top of my head I can tell you the nearest Michigan and OSU bars near my house but not much else.

I'll have to do some digging.

A Minnesota friend who now lives in Vegas watched a few Gopher games at the Blue Ox in the past. I just called the one on Sahara and Jones. They said they don't have the College Football Package but if the game is televised they probably could get it. He sais he thought it was the same for the other two. Sounds a little "iffy".

A Minnesota friend who now lives in Vegas watched a few Gopher games there in the past. I just called the one on Jones. They said they don't have the College Football Package but if the game is televised they probably could get it. Sounds a little "iffy".

My brother and I along with our wives will be in Vegas for the Gopher-Iowa weekend and would enjoy watching the game with fellow Gopher fans. I will continue to watch this thread for a possible site.

Blue ox is the minnesota and NDSU bar, go there, tell them you're from Minnesota they will treat u right

Top Bottom