Toy Dept. - EXTREMELY bored at work? Need some help for the "Pet of the Week"!

emann

Reaction score
Toy Dept. - EXTREMELY bored at work? Need some help for the "Pet of the Week"!

tumblr_ma6s7fDX621qc45gp.jpg

Yes, this is a post about pets dressed in Gopher clothing.

I wanted to know if some dog-owning GH-ers could help me with our bid at the Gopher "Pet of the Week" contest and yes, I'm pandering for your votes. The University of Minnesota Veterinary Medical Center puts this on every home game; if you've been to TCF, you've probably seen it on the scoreboard during the game.

It's easy to vote, it's all done on Facebook. You click the link, authorize the "Gopher Pet of the Game" page on your profile (it doesn't spam you or anything) and then you click "vote" on "Pepper and Merced." Also, you can see the different pets that other deranged Gopher fans/pet owners have posted. (I should say that the link doesn't work on mobile devices.)

The site is here: https://apps.facebook.com/petofthegame/contests/291336/voteable_entries/57722245

If you can take 20 seconds out of a boring Tuesday at work, I'll greatly appreciate it. Thanks everyone for your help.

Thanks to the couple of you who voted! Also, again if you're bored and like animals, there are some funny pictures of dogs being put through light amount of Gopher-fan related torture.

tumblr_ma6s7fDX621qc45gp.jpg

Yes, this is a post about pets dressed in Gopher clothing.

I wanted to know if some dog-owning GH-ers could help me with our bid at the Gopher "Pet of the Week" contest and yes, I'm pandering for your votes. The University of Minnesota Veterinary Medical Center puts this on every home game; if you've been to TCF, you've probably seen it on the scoreboard during the game.

It's easy to vote, it's all done on Facebook. You click the link, authorize the "Gopher Pet of the Game" page on your profile (it doesn't spam you or anything) and then you click "vote" on "Pepper and Merced." Also, you can see the different pets that other deranged Gopher fans/pet owners have posted. (I should say that the link doesn't work on mobile devices.)

The site is here: https://apps.facebook.com/petofthegame/contests/291336/voteable_entries/57722245

If you can take 20 seconds out of a boring Tuesday at work, I'll greatly appreciate it. Thanks everyone for your help.

Don't forget, if Pepper & Merced make it to the final 3, to vote for them on Saturday:)

I thought it was like that with the finalist voting, but I guess that was only for the first home game. From the rules, it sounds like the following games are just popular vote on FB.

Thanks to any of you who may have voted, and if any others are reading this, please vote for Pepper and Merced. We're getting pretty close and yes, I have absolutely no shame.

Alright, one more bump for the P.M. crowd. Pepper and Merced have slipped deep into second place and need some help. If any GH-ers can help out one of their own, I'd appreciate it. Thanks to anyone who voted for your time.

Pepper and Merced must be Gopherholers, they can't agree on uniforms.

I voted for Pepper and Merced, but I had a tough time because Lenny is dressed for a "Gold-Out".

Pepper and Merced must be Gopherholers, they can't agree on uniforms.

IALTO. The puppy is still pretty stubborn; she wasn't so sure she wanted to participate in the gold out.

Thanks everyone for voting!

Don't forget, if Pepper & Merced make it to the final 3, to vote for them on Saturday:)

They changed the rules during the week - that was supposed to only be the first Pet of the Game contest, but it worked so well they are doing that for all of them now. Since we won during the week that they changed the rules, our pups still win the $150 gift certificate to the U of M Vet Medical Center, but they are also going to do the in-game voting.

Is there a humane society that anyone has worked with before that does a great job and could use a small donation? My wife and I want to donate the gift certificate that the pups won.

I want to get a picture of the pups when they are on the Jumbroton during the first quarter. If anyone gets a good photo or is willing to snap one during the game, send it over! Thanks again.

Top Bottom