Predict the Score - Western Michigan

Highwayman: Gophers 34 W. Michigan 17

I just found it early. Before I post the Predict the Score winner(s) I always check to make sure that winner(s) only made one pick.

Someone has to supervise all activities, ya know, kind of like an Admin Monitor on GopherHole.

I will post the winner as soon as I can after the game is over.

We have a winner:

jsaluki080: Minnesota 28 Western Michigan:24

I just found it early. Before I post the Predict the Score winner(s) I always check to make sure that winner(s) only made one pick.

Only way to run this.... you'd go nuts (nuttier) trying to keep track of multiple predictions; figuring out which was the intended prediction plus dealing with some Iowegian who'd throw in forty scores so all eventualities were covered.

Glad you've kept this alive, Buddy - - and that you're still kicking after years of drinking and occasional carousing when the women can't see too well.

Only way to run this.... you'd go nuts (nuttier) trying to keep track of multiple predictions; figuring out which was the intended prediction plus dealing with some Iowegian who'd throw in forty scores so all eventualities were covered.

Glad you've kept this alive, Buddy - - and that you're still kicking after years of drinking and occasional carousing when the women can't see too well.

Greetings, and thanks, Snowman. I may be still kicking, but my only kicking now is when Jesus drop-kicks me through the goal posts of life.

Top Bottom