Where is your local Gopher bar? Where can out-of-town Gophers find the game?

Try the Blue Door in Longfellow. Watched two road fans there including Indiana and on the plus side they have great food.

I love the thread. I have been living in Omaha for several years and have some other buddies from minnesota down here. We have looked for a "Minnesota Bar" and talked about how it would be fun but haven't had any success.

Bump. Just moved to Omaha from Minnesota and was wondering if you'd had any lucking finding a good place to watch games?

Is Zayda Buddy's in Ballard still open? That was the only place in town where the significant amount of Minnesota ex-pats would watch games.

In Chicago, want to go to the Red Ivy bar for the Northwestern game, and saw that the place also shows Georgia Tech games. Since GT plays around the same time as the Gophers, is it a sure bet that the Minnesota game will be on with sound?

In Chicago, want to go to the Red Ivy bar for the Northwestern game, and saw that the place also shows Georgia Tech games. Since GT plays around the same time as the Gophers, is it a sure bet that the Minnesota game will be on with sound?

Are you on Facebook? Check out the "Chicago Gopher Gamewatch Club" page and that should give you a direct link to the Red Ivy.

Red Ivy is great. We also have a bar in River North called BlackFinn. I oversee the game watches for the UMAA chapter in Chicago called the Chicago Gophers.

Bump for the 2016 season. Going to be in Pala California for a wedding this weekend. Anyone know of a place to watch the game somewhere between Laguna Beach and Pala?

Bump for the 2016 season. Going to be in Pala California for a wedding this weekend. Anyone know of a place to watch the game somewhere between Laguna Beach and Pala?

Try Knucleheads in SAN Clemente. The owner is from Bemidji and a nice guy. His bar is a dive. Give him a call and ask if he has the channel you need. I know he has Big10 channel. (949)492-2410.

Try Knucleheads in SAN Clemente. The owner is from Bemidji and a nice guy. His bar is a dive. Give him a call and ask if he has the channel you need. I know he has Big10 channel. (949)492-2410.

Thank you, GoodAsGold.
Looking forward to this game!

Top Bottom