#8 Minnesota vs #1 Michigan State game thread

The Shamala and Busch types shouldn't really be playing in this game--rotate the other guys to keep them fresh, but MSU is too good for those guys.

it's amazing we have had Hightower for four games straight

I dont think taking the sc all the way down is working

Nolen with another silly foul. Westbrook kind of rushing too much, but that was a bad pass by Carter.

guys look out, nolen is in, causing the wb turnover! get nolen out haha , more bostic and joseph.

wth he called timeout!!! jospeh missed alot of 3's lately, can we have 1 step up guy besides lawrence? comon iverson box out slow man.

anybody else see shades on Indiana in this game? could we have another miracle hoffarber shot?

I would really like to see the Gophers get the ball past the top of the key before there is less than 10 seconds left on the shot clock. We're barely getting the ball 10 feet past midcourt and keep getting pushed back.

It looks to me like Izzo is in a whiney mood. Like Bo ryan

msu will have just anough time for a half time buzzer beater.

Yet another crappy set play from the Gophers--and yet ANOTHER buzzer beater. Rebound that ball!

BOXOUT BOXOUT thats been the key since the beginning of this season, damn!!!

yea izzo knows whats up 2nd half he will probally put his mains in and tell them to finish us.

I don't know how that was an offensive foul on Sampson? At least this half time buzzer beat was a two.

Who knows, I dont know what the msu players are thinking but msu can turn it up at any time, im afraid.

I did not like the offensive foul on RSIII. I thought it looked like MSU defense slid in when RS was in the air....

Go f****** figure they make a basket at the buzzer. I better watch myself or else I'll get fired due to my bball fueled rage.

yep wasted chance, thanks nolen a brick 3 as usual. how many games in a row can we have horrible 3 point shooting, well maybe in the ncaa it will click.

Top Bottom