Official 2012 Gopher Fall Camp Thread: Updates, Analysis, Links, etc.

per Shama:

Gophers coach Jerry Kill said senior quarterback MarQueis Gray has improved so much that he will be a “very, very exciting player to watch” not only in the Big Ten but nationally.

Former Gophers and now NFL rookies Duane Bennett (running back), Jon Hoese (fullback) and Eric Lair (tight end) are listed on the Packers training camp roster.

http://shamasportsheadliners.com/

Go Gophers!!

Per twit on GI, Michael Carter not one of the 105 to be in camp on Thursday. Injury, academics, ??

Per twit on GI, Michael Carter not one of the 105 to be in camp on Thursday. Injury, academics, ??

If this is true, the drama never ends for this guy. He needs to step up and be the player that he was/is expected to be.

One bright spot at cornerback will be Troy Stoudermire, who was granted another year of eligibility after suffering an arm injury in 2011. He led Minnesota with two interceptions last season. He made four starts before his injury, tallying 24 sacks and three pass breakups.

If I didn't know better, Stoudermire is the greatest pass rusher in the history of NCAA football.

ESPN: Big Ten position rankings: DL (units)

12. Minnesota: The Gophers have had trouble putting consistent pressure on quarterbacks for the past couple of seasons, and now they're replacing both interior linemen. Jerry Kill has talked highly of 6-foot-6, 300-pound junior Ra'Shede Hageman's offseason, and Roland Johnson comes over from junior college to help out. D.L. Wilhite and Ben Perry will bring speed, but not much bulk to the defensive end spots.

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/54296/big-ten-defensive-line-rankings

Go Gophers!!

Go4

Glad you pointed that out since it has now been posted three times on this string. Anybody want to try for a fourth time?

Limegrover: The Quest for a better Offense.

By the way, Coach Limegrover has lost A LOT of weight over the summer--easily 30 pounds or more. Saw him at Date Night, and thought he was a "guy that looked like Limegrover". It was him...

Tweet from Michael Carter:

"Cant wait to get to #Camp... Have to stay #Focus, #Healthy, and #Positive... #GopherFootball LEGGOO"

Go Gophers!!

Limegrover: The Quest for a better Offense.

By the way, Coach Limegrover has lost A LOT of weight over the summer--easily 30 pounds or more. Saw him at Date Night, and thought he was a "guy that looked like Limegrover". It was him...

Yeah, I noticed that too, he definitely has cut some weight when I saw him near the complex a few weeks ago. Good for him, Kill has apparently done similarly as far as taking some weight off as well. We wanna keep these guys around for a while, so any steps toward better health is good to me.

Top Bottom