New PWO - EJ Sardinha

Looks like a really nice get for a PWO. Welcome Edward we are glad to have you join our family.

I thought we were past the 105 limit for camp? A few more players must be on the way outta town?

105 Camp Limit

I thought we were past the 105 limit for camp? A few more players must be on the way outta town?

By definition we can't be over the 105 camp limit. The way the camp roster is determined is the coaches will select 105 players from the total roster of scholarship players and walk-ons to attend the camp. This roster is fixed but if a player is injured during camp he can be replaced by another player. What they can't do is move players back and forth from the camp roster to the player roster. When the season starts all the players will be allowed to participate in practices.

Looks like a pretty good quality PWO. Welcome aboard!

Turned down a full ride to Colgate?

Why is that strange? I realize that Colgate is a good school but players often turn down opportunities at FCS schools, even prestigious FCS schools for the opportunity to try to play the highest level of football. You even see quite a few players with relatively prestigious FBS schools in order to give a BCS opportunity a chance.

Top Bottom