Kill's Health Issues and Recruiting

Coolew01

Reaction score
I am far from an expert, but I don't think it has affected recruiting. Granted no recruit would come out and say that is why they decided on a different school. Your thoughts?

If a recruit asks about it, I'm sure that Kill can answer that recruit quite well. His condition isn't life threatening. Michigan State's recruiting doesn't seem to have suffered.

Wasn't Urban Meyer on death's door? Oh, wait, that was a lie.

I am far from an expert, but I don't think it has affected recruiting. Granted no recruit would come out and say that is why they decided on a different school. Your thoughts?

Absolutely affects recruiting.

My opinion is that our recent lack of success is affecting recruiting more than Kill's health.

GW, you'll never be able to prove any of that. It's pure speculation.

It's speculation, but I have to think it has to have SOME type of impact. Even if it doesn't affect his ability to get quality players in the program, there are some kids who aren't going to come here because of worries about his health. But I don't see it being a factor any different than other factors like not coming here cause it's cold. You deal with the factors you have and go get good players anyway.

I don't think his health will be the reason he can't pull in good players, let's put it that way, I think other factors will be far more influential.

Top Bottom