Rodrick Williams Jr.

go4rube

By the Beard of Zeus!
Reaction score
How will Kill & co use Rodrick? He is a bigger back(5-11, 228). He is currently listed as a RB on gophersports, but will he be converted to a FB? I like him as a change of pace or goal line back now who could grow into an everydown back.

Analysis on Gophersports:
OVERVIEW: Rated as a three-star prospect by Rivals.com • earned two-star rankings from both Scout.com and ESPN • listed as the No. 88 running back in the nation and the No. 224 player in the State of Texas by ESPN • No. 143 at the running back position, according to Scout.com • versatility shows in running and pass-catching ability • good speed for a bigger back • gets downhill quickly • runs through many arm-tackles • good field vision allows him to plant, cut and run to daylight.

I hope they don't use him at all this year. He's the kind of back I'd like to see behind the o-line in a couple of years.

Based on the interview with Limegrover on signing day, they see him as a between the tackles runner. I don't think fullback is in the cards, they want him to carry the rock. This is consistent with Limegrover's offensive philosophy, where the QB and 2-3 RBs all get 8-12 carries per game, maybe more if one guy has the hot hand.

Top Bottom