Recruit Drew Wolitarsky

btowngopher

Reaction score

Gonna go out on a limb and compare him to the likes of Ed McCaffrey, Eric Decker type of receiver.

Why stop there?

Ahh, you are a bit. That's too bad. I gave you the benefit of the doubt in the other thread and responded to your questions honestly. So, I guess you got me.

The previous poster said that he looked like a Decker TYPE of receiver. Which means he plays a similar style. He obviously did not say he was the caliber of player of a Decker, just that he had a similar style.

Oh well, I suppose I should have known better than to think that you weren't a troll (and most likely a very specific light saber wielding loser). I guess these kind of incognito trolling attempts are to expected. . .

:clap:
Ahh, you are a bit. That's too bad. I gave you the benefit of the doubt in the other thread and responded to your questions honestly. So, I guess you got me.

The previous poster said that he looked like a Decker TYPE of receiver. Which means he plays a similar style. He obviously did not say he was the caliber of player of a Decker, just that he had a similar style.

Oh well, I suppose I should have known better than to think that you weren't a troll (and most likely a very specific light saber wielding loser). I guess these kind of incognito trolling attempts are to expected. . .

I hear this kid is a real team player

Top Bottom