Current players at the Metrodome

CWCWCW

Reaction score
For me, it seems like Kill has been at Minnesota for quite some time. Brewster is becoming more of a faded memory. The Metrodome? I haven't been there since the Iowa debacle. I happened to be home today and on the BTN, there was a November 2008 game between Minnesota and Northwestern. Of course, it was another crazy, unsavory loss to the Wildcats. I only saw a few plays but noticed Brandon Green playing. Is there anyone else on the current roster who would have actually played at the Metrodome? I know there are a handful of redshirt freshmen, but they never played.

For me, it seems like Kill has been at Minnesota for quite some time. Brewster is becoming more of a faded memory. The Metrodome? I haven't been their since the Iowa debacle. I happened to be home today and on the BTN, there was a November 2008 game between Minnesota and Northwestern. Of course, it was another crazy, unsavory loss to the Wildcats. I only saw a few plays but noticed Brandon Green playing. Is there anyone else on the current roster who would have actually played at the Metrodome? I know there are a handful of redshirt freshmen, but they never played.

The 2008 was the last at the dome. Michael Carter would have been a freshman, not sure if he played or not.

In addition to those mentioned above, Green and Stoudermire. Keanon Cooper, Ryan Grant, Spencer Reeves and D.L. Wilhite would have been freshmen that year and redshirted so they did not play but were on the team. Michael Cartter was a part of the 2009 class so he has no ties to the dome, other than perhaps his recruitment.

Wasn't Rallis a W/O frosh? Broke his leg and redshirted the next year?

I imagine that the Metrodome seems more in the past to prospective students than it does to us. 2009 till now is a bigger chunk of their lives. The dome will be torn down, so it won't be there as a reminder of where the Gophers used to play.

Here's your list of RS Srs.

95 Wilhite, D.L.
40 Tow-Arnett, Nathan
38 Schwerman, David
26 Rallis, Mike
90 Hahn, Austin
1 Green, Brandon
43 Grant, Ryan
56 Delaney, Curran
4 Cooper, Keanon

Delaney and Wettstein have been here since 2010. Only Green, Rallis, and Stoudermire saw action in 2008, all got hardship years in between.

:p How about in the last year before the Metrodome is torn down, the Gophers play one last game there for old times sake! What do you say?

;)

:p How about in the last year before the Metrodome is torn down, the Gophers play one last game there for old times sake! What do you say?

;)

Only if there are new signs in the bathrooms that say "no sex crazy Iowans allowed"

Sent from my PLAYSTATION PHONE using tapatalk

;)

I'd rather play a game in Duluth or some other area outside the metro.

Top Bottom