NCAA 13 Stadium Sounds

gopherguy05

Section 246 Row 4
Reaction score
Getting ready to get this game tomorrow and trying to get some things set up. You can set custom sounds for your dynasties, so I am trying to get all the correct sounds for TCF to add into the game. Below is the list of all of the available sound slots. I'm looking for everyoner's help in trying to remember what the band plays, or what is pumped in for all these events. (its been too long since November to remember them all)

If you know what goes in one of the blanks, please add it so myself and everyone else who has the game can make it as realistic as possible. If you have a link to the song or sound clip and can post that, or where to find it, that would be even better.

Thanks for everyone's help:

FG is Successful - Rouser
PAT - Rouser
2 Pt Conversion - Rouser
Touchdown - Short Rouser
Safety - Rouser
Defense on 3rd Down -
Defense on 4th Down -
Kickoff -
Timeout Home -
Timeout Visitor -
TFL/Sack -
Defensive Stop on 3rd down -
Defensive Stop on 4th down -
Turnover -
Defense takes field after Kick Return -
3rd Down Conversion is Successful -
4th Down Conversion is Successful -
1st Down Conversion on 1st or 2nd Down -
FG Miss by Opponent -
Challenged Play -
Start of 4th Quarter -Sweet Caroline, Jump on It, Zombie Nation
Penalty on Away Team -
Pregame Part 1 (Anticipation) -
Pregame Part2 (Runout) - Rouser
Pregame Both (Anticipation and Runout) -

Other Often Played Sounds –

Well, I've got thoughts for a couple of them.

Defense on 3rd Down - Depends on if you want band or PA sounds here. If it's band then you're probably looking at their version of "Mars Bringer of War" (originally by Holst). If it's PA then Welcome to the Jungle is what I always recall being the most played.
Defense on 4th Down - See third down.
Kickoff - That cadence they do with the keys.
Timeout Home - Generic loud ad #1? On a less annoyed by ads note, you could use any of these 4 from the band (i'll try to find my audio files at home): Minnesota March, Go Gopher Victory, Our Minnesota, Minnesota Fight
Timeout Visitor - Generic loud ad #2 or band songs from home TO.

Defense on 3rd Down - Depends on if you want band or PA sounds here. If it's band then you're probably looking at their version of "Mars Bringer of War" (originally by Holst).

There are multiple shorts used for 3rd down including Mars. For example, another one they do is the Mortal Kombat theme I believe.

There are multiple shorts used for 3rd down including Mars. For example, another one they do is the Mortal Kombat theme I believe.

Yea, Mars is the only one that stuck out in my head. They've used the Imperial Death March too.

That's hilarious. :p Sadly I don't think you can put in any ads.

Eh, I bet if you recorded Jamie saying something you could upload that audio file. I mean, lord knows why you'd subject yourself to that pain at home too (nothing against Jamie, he's just reading what they tell him to read).

Although I have sworn off EA Sports football games, here is some game footage from YouTube of the battle for Floyd:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ehgz75hJKX8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

They still haven't fixed the "putting the home team on the visitor sideline" problem.

Even EA realizes what a tard Brewster is.

Luckily we were smarter and got tickets on the visitor side, in the sun!

Right there with you. Best thing I did prior to choosing tickets was taking a tour of the stadium while under construction. We still have people we tailgate with who claim there is no difference in temprature between the two sides. Hello???

Getting ready to get this game tomorrow and trying to get some things set up. You can set custom sounds for your dynasties, so I am trying to get all the correct sounds for TCF to add into the game. Below is the list of all of the available sound slots. I'm looking for everyoner's help in trying to remember what the band plays, or what is pumped in for all these events. (its been too long since November to remember them all)

Any chance you (or someone else reading this thread) would post a zip file with all of the sound files you gather?

For Pregame Anticipation, I'd put in the Battle Hymn of the Republic

For first down, "And that's another Golden Gopher... First down!"

Although I have sworn off EA Sports football games, here is some game footage from YouTube of the battle for Floyd:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ehgz75hJKX8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I like the new uniforms and some of the new details in the rivalry, but the gameplay looks slippery, like the players are on ice. Hopefully they will patch that or something. Otherwise it looks fun.

Right there with you. Best thing I did prior to choosing tickets was taking a tour of the stadium while under construction. We still have people we tailgate with who claim there is no difference in temprature between the two sides. Hello???

Some games I bet there's a 20 degree difference between the heat index on the visitor side and the wind chill on the home side. My buddy has tickets on the home side. We have tickets on the visitor side. I still remember one of the games last year, while sitting in our seats we stripped to T-shirts and were still comfortable. When I met up with my buddy at the bar afterward, he and his wife were literally still shivering while wearing sweatshirts! They couldn't believe that we were just in T-shirts. When I told them we were actually disappointed we didn't have shorts on they almost fainted...

And further evidence, my wife tried to improve seats, but stay on the visitor side. She was told that wasn't an option because all the openings on the visitor side had already been taken by people formerly on the home side. But she was told there were plenty of great seats on the home side! Needless to say, she passed...

Meh, our group prefers the home side. Wearing an extra layer takes care of the cold and I much prefer it to sweating my ass off at the early games/sun in the eyes.

The most glaring example for me was the November 7, 2009 game against Illinois. Bright, sunny November morning/afternoon. We were in jeans and short sleeve shirts on the visitors side. Home side was in sweatshirts hats and mittens. In addition to the shade, the home side tends to feel the brunt of any sort of breeze out of the North, which did occur that day as well. GoAUpher, I am glad that you admit you wear an extra layer. We still have people in our group who deny that it is any colder on the home side. That is simply preposterous.

We still have people in our group who deny that it is any colder on the home side. That is simply preposterous.

Yea, those people either have weird body temp things going on or they're crazy. There is definitely a temp difference. For me personally it is in the right direction.

I am a home side sitter as well. I haven't missed any games and haven't noticed any breezes from the north, but I have seen a couple times where we have met at the bar after the game on colder days and our friends who sit on the visitor side have had wind burn faces on a couple occasions. I have sat with them before and they do get more sun, but they also feel more of the wind, at least in my times visiting with them. I sit in 245 and having the press box to block some of the wind and rain has been awesome. When I called to move to chair backs(Upper Deck), they stated there were still some seats on the visitor side(chair backs) that were closer to the field then what we got, but we wanted to go in the 245, 244 or 243 section. There really isn't a bad seat in the house.

I like being on the home side. Much rather be in layers or just cold then sweating my @ss off and dealing with sun the whole game.

A bit off topic: I wish we could change "Sweet Caroline" in real life. Good lord I hate that song. Wish they played "Thunderstruck" or something like that.

emann said:
A bit off topic: I wish we could change "Sweet Caroline" in real life. Good lord I hate that song. Wish they played "Thunderstruck" or something like that.

I disagree - students love it and sing it loud. Also, Thunderstruck is a hockey song.

I like the new uniforms and some of the new details in the rivalry, but the gameplay looks slippery, like the players are on ice. Hopefully they will patch that or something. Otherwise it looks fun.

That will not be patched, that is just EA football for ya lol. The game can be fun no doubt. Dynasty is pretty deep with the recruiting and all that, but if you're looking for a nice, realistic football video game, EA kinda misses the boat in that regard, too many glitchy, unrealistic things happen on the field.

I'm looking for an audioclip "and that's another Golden Gopher... first down!" Does anyone know where I can get a copy of it? I could probably lift it from a YouTube video, I guess.

I'm looking for an audioclip "and that's another Golden Gopher... first down!" Does anyone know where I can get a copy of it? I could probably lift it from a YouTube video, I guess.

Apparently You Tube is finally cracking down on the removal of audio files from the videos. All the major sites that do it are having major issues.

Top Bottom