Picture of Coach Kill and Rebecca with Kenny Chesney

I don't know about great taste in music. We'll just have to agree to disagree on that one.

How tall is Coach Kill? I'd have guessed he's about 5'9" or so. Kenny Chesney's a borderline smurf.

I don't know about great taste in music. We'll just have to agree to disagree on that one.

How tall is Coach Kill? I'd have guessed he's about 5'9" or so. Kenny Chesney's a borderline smurf.

Most guesses have him at 5' 6". So it is probably safe to take off 1 1/2".

And I agree with Breakin'. Not my style of music. Just happy that there are alternatives.

Chesney's much taller but his "unpopular" music stuffed about 30,000,000 in his wallet, pulling him down.:)

Chesney's much taller but his "unpopular" music stuffed about 30,000,000 in his wallet, pulling him down.:)
I never said his music wasn't popular. I said it wasn't for me. Tyler's Perry's made oodles of money, but I can tell from 30 seconds of previews that I'm better off not wasting my time watching one of his movies. The Wild are raking in dough right now selling Suter and Parise jerseys. Why a grown man would want to wear a shirt with someone else's name on it baffles me, but still they're flying off the shelves at $200 a pop. To each their own.

not a fan of the set-up for outdoor concerts at target field. hoping most of the bigger outdoor concerts find their way to tcf stadium, which is a much better concert venue than target field.

not a fan of the set-up for outdoor concerts at target field. hoping most of the bigger outdoor concerts find their way to tcf stadium, which is a much better concert venue than target field.

Just so they sell beer at TCF, then I say gopher it.

Top Bottom